“Kissed by the Blarney Stone!”
Review of Timoney's - CLOSED

Timoney's
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 February 2014

Last week I witnessed an awesome & magnificent sight!It was a double rainbow!And right at the end of the rainbow stood Timoneys in Oakwood, Leeds! Timoneys oozes with everything you could ask for in a cafe..from the time you enter their doors, you feel as if you've been adopted and became part of their unique & friendly family. All the staff, no matter how busy they are, always have time for you and always make sure the food is up to their high standards. The red headed owner Kathryn certainly has been kissed by the Blarney Stone and although she has an Australian accent..she is of Irish origin..her pot of gold are her delicious foods..her home made cakes which are made on the premises are 2 die 4..especially the Lemon & Orange drizzle cake..yum..

1  Thank fabnad

Reviewed 25 February 2014

I am formally known as the 'pancake girl' as I come in and ALWAYS order pancakes!

I come in with my mum, my nanny and my boyfriend. We all love the food. Great service, lovely people.. sometimes can be over friendly and in your face, but if you love that kind of people then you are in the right place!! My boyfriend doesn't like pancakes and he even liked timoneys' pancakes!

Come down, good prices, excellent food, lovely service. Perfect little cafe to grab a bite!

Reviewed 17 February 2014

Fresh food, expertly prepared, service like you don't often get in the UK. If you're in Leeds, give it a try you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

Before I comment on the food which is excellent I would like to say that the service is great at Timoney's and the staff are extremely friendly, it was equal to being with family in which I didn't even have to ask for anything apart from the bill as they were so attentive. The pancakes were airy, filling and amazing and the scrambled egg was perfect. Best place for breakfast in Leeds period.

Reviewed 8 February 2014

I love Timoney's, if you haven't been give it a try. The food is freshly prepared and fantastic, the cakes are freshly baked daily and are mouthwateringly amazing, but what makes this place truly great is the welcome you get. The staff are welcoming and make you feel as though you are part of a very special family. The atmosphere is relaxing, I never feel uncomfortable or rushed though it is advisable to book on weekends. Thank you for making me smile. X