“"You just don't get service like this anymore!"”
Review of Timoney's - CLOSED

Timoney's
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

Before I comment on the food which is excellent I would like to say that the service is great at Timoney's and the staff are extremely friendly, it was equal to being with family in which I didn't even have to ask for anything apart from the bill as they were so attentive. The pancakes were airy, filling and amazing and the scrambled egg was perfect. Best place for breakfast in Leeds period.

Reviewed 8 February 2014

I love Timoney's, if you haven't been give it a try. The food is freshly prepared and fantastic, the cakes are freshly baked daily and are mouthwateringly amazing, but what makes this place truly great is the welcome you get. The staff are welcoming and make you feel as though you are part of a very special family. The atmosphere is relaxing, I never feel uncomfortable or rushed though it is advisable to book on weekends. Thank you for making me smile. X

Reviewed 28 January 2014

I've been to Timoney's many times and the food is consistently of high quality - - simple, quality ingredients and always beautifully cooked - I've never had a bad meal there. It has a very warm and welcoming atmosphere and many regular customers - and I have become one! Always a good place to go with a friend. Excellent service, the meals are not expensive, friendly staff. I'd call it a cafe rather than a restaurant but that's not a criticism - hurrah for one of the best cafes around!

Reviewed 20 January 2014

As a driver for a living a have been in a lot of cafes in a lot of towns and cities ,,but none of theses compare to Timoney s .
Such a heartwarming ,friendly ,relaxing place to visit and where the food is simply fantastic ,with simply mushrooms being my absolute favorite ,and cheesy eggs my second , always cooked to perfection `,,in-fact a have to refrain myself from licking the plate clean .
(my compliments to the chef).

Nothing is to much trouble for the great team at timoneys ,,,always going thats extra mile to make your visit at Timoneys an unforgettable experience .
Timoneys .........where everybody knows your name, and they're always glad you came.
Cheers!!!!

1  Thank Redsx1
Reviewed 15 January 2014

Timoneys, located in Oakwood is a fab little place to have a meal. The staff are very friendly, the food is very high class and the atmosphere is relaxed. We go on average once a week for breakfast and have recommend Timoneys to many of our friends.