“Worse than rubbish”

OR
Get food delivered
Ranked #1,456 of 2,129 Restaurants in Leeds
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Guy literally couldn't find my flat despite it being in Central Leeds. He just gave up without telling me and so I went hungry. Do NOT order from these people. They are I competent and unprofessional.

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (20)

Reviewed 18 May 2021

Awful food. Slow and sent wrong food, when rang up denied it and got aggressive, avoid at ALL COST. This was suppose to our ‘chicken in pita’ which is hot chicken at all. also adding how plain it is

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 14 May 2021 via mobile

I wouldn't order from here again nearly 1 hr and half we have been waiting for food for them to say they are now closed and to check online there opening times. says online they open till 3.30am. crap service when you try and call them they don't pick up I called them 5 times. now we have to go to bed without any dinner as its too late to cook and order from somewhere else. fuming

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 17 September 2020 via mobile

Always order chicken tikka wrap from here and it is absolutely delicious and good portions. I live quite a while away (3.6miles) and they still manage to get it here warm and in good time!

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 25 May 2019 via mobile

I’ve ordered food with my friend. Delivery driver was late 20 minutes. I haven’t even heard sorry...

Date of visit: May 2019