“Lovely”

Get food delivered
Ranked #68 of 2,129 Restaurants in Leeds
Price range: US$ 14 - US$ 41
Neighbourhood: Leeds City Centre
Description: Enjoy the feeling of being in Florence in Leeds, whatever the weather. I wanted My Restaurant on Park Row to provide an authentic Italian escape without the need for your passport. I’ve chosen white marble, washed woods and green leather to bring out the laid back Italian atmosphere. And whether you want to enjoy classic Italian food, made with well-sourced, seasonal artisan ingredients, in the restaurant, alfresco on the terrace, perched at at our deli bar or with a glass of bubbles at our Prosecco bar, there’s something here for everyone.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Lovely place snd delicious food. Had homemade pate to start which was delicious. This was followed by a beautiful pasta dish. Fast service and a bright stylish interior make this place super. It s got a nice feel about it and the staff were helpful and friendly.

Date of visit: August 2021
Gino D'Acampo My Restaurant Leeds, General Manager at Gino D'Acampo My Restaurant Leeds, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Ciao brontecountry,

Grazie mille for sharing the experience you had with Gino Leeds with others here on Trip Advisor. The fact that you had a great experience means a lot to me and I loved reading about your visit.

Dario

Write a reviewReviews (1,634)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Myself and my family visited Gino’s for the first time this evening for a birthday celebration. Aldo provided us with amazing service and the food was cooked to perfection, can’t wait to come back!

Ciao laurasK8191BQ,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent visit at Gino Leeds. I am glad that you had a great experience and I will share your comments with the team.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing meal and service! Definitely recommend :) David was amazing with helping us order, and the food was soo good!!!

Ciao charlottenF398XK,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Dawde was so lovely and the food was absolutely delicious. Delicious wine, pasta and exceptional service. Thank you!

Ciao tk3091,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great service and environment. Very happy with the food even with the special requirements. Samuel was the ideal server and helped with all our needs

Ciao JayHewit,