“Tasty........”

Cuisines: British
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 31 August 2018

Diane & I stopped here for a pub lunch and weren't disappointed - we both chose the steak & cheese sandwich and shared a (delicious!) portion of chips. Service was swift & friendly and we pronounced ourselves well satisfied!

Date of visit: August 2018
Caroline I, Manager at The Kings Arms, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2018

Thank you very much for your very kind review.
We will look forward to seeing you again to get 5 star ha ha

Reviewed 28 August 2018

My husband and I visited the Kings Arms on 7th August with our 2 children age 9 and 6. The barman was very welcoming and allowed us to sit wherever we wished. The menu had a lot of choice and I found it really hard to decide! I went for the steak and ale pie and mash with veg in the end and it was absolutely beautiful!! The pie was full of meat and the gravy was delicious, My husband had the Bronte burger which he really enjoyed and the kids had fish goujons and burger. The barman was serving drinks and food orders as well as collecting glasses - he was working very hard due to the pub being short staffed. We saw the chef (or one of the chefs as I'm not sure exactly who was in the kitchen) on the way out. She was very friendly and I ensured her we would put a review on so here it is! I would definitely go back to this pub as the service and quality was fab for our first visit to this part of Yorkshire!

2  Thank loverlover2016

Thank you from all the team for your very kind review. We do hope you visit us again. The steak pie is one of my favourites

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

We visited today, nice welcome, great food, plenty choice, mains and puddings excellent. Friendly...

Date of visit: August 2018

Thank you for your fabulous five review. We really appreciate you taking time to review us

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Love this pub. Real ale is great and last night they had Titanic Plum Porter - delicious! Had a meal - it was very tasty and filling. Will definitely visit again. Landlady is great as are the other staff.

Date of visit: August 2018

Thank you so much for your amazing review. This means a lot to our team. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Caroline is a darling. She embraces everyone with a welcome with her Irish charm.
Food is lovely and all the staff are very welcoming.
We come here a lot and love the place.

Date of visit: August 2018

Awwww thank you! We love to meet people here and make sure you enjoy your visit. Please visit again soon. Thank you so much for your review x