US$ 97
US$ 78
Priceline
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 87/night.

US$ 49
Campanile Bradford(Bradford)(Great Value!)
US$ 50
US$ 42
  • Restaurant
Model Farm Bed & Breakfast(Bradford)(Great Value!)
US$ 62
Hotels.com
US$ 70
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 84/night.

US$ 64
US$ 70
US$ 67
HotelsClick
  • Restaurant
All reviewsgas litreal aleand flat screen tvtea coffee making facilitiesfootball groundsaturday eveningcar parkstaircasechapsink
Reviewed 4 October 2016

I stayed here recently as a last minute thing as I was driving to and fro for university and it was too tiring. It is a very run down place. Its above a pub. The crowd that hangs around is very rough and so is this area of town although I have to say my car was safe so that is something and its free parking!
The blinds in the room are horrible and so old. They didn't even block out the sunlight because there was gaps in the blinds. The furniture and bathroom were all old and worn. After coming back from here, I noticed a number of bites and found some bugs in my suitcase. I have had to throw any the clothes and suitcare from this stay as I do not want to get them in my home. I wouldn't stay here again.

Room Tip: Try not to be near the road and on a higher floor
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Myshell13
beehiveBradford, Owner at The New Beehive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2016

Thank you for your review.I would like to say that we have not had any evidence of bed bugs in any of our rooms.Because of your comment I have researched the habits of bedbugs and I could not see anything to support your statement that they would be attracted to a suitcase.Are you sure that you did not bring then with you?It is all very well making a statement like this to try and discredit a place but I would like to ask why you could not have shown us all these bugs that you say you found.

Reviewed 14 August 2016

The owner(?) was very helpful when we checked in and escorted us to our room on the 3rd floor -up as many staircases so don't take heavy luggage! Very clean room and bedding, with a 32" flat screen TV, which enabled us to enjoy the Olympic coverage. Bathroom was fine, with hot water and power shower, plenty of clean towels.
Enjoyed a nice Indian meal at the restaurant next door, followed by a quiet night in.
Not located in the best part of town, but only a mile from the centre.
Would stay there again, if in the area.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

We needed a place to kip short notice, and stayed here. Large, double, nicely decorated rooms with comfy bed , beautiful period furniture and fittings, and flat screen tv (although a bit too massive for our liking). Friendly welcome, very cool gas lit bars, a range of real ales, pretty rear courtyard, brilliant location for the city. Not suitable for those expecting corporate boring.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2016

Booked this as needed to be in Bradford for the IPA tour that my husband is taking part in. I completely appreciate that this is an old building and has some quirks, however it just wasn't for us. Ended up leaving and paying to book into the Jurys Inn for both nights.
The photos used online seem quite deceiving, especially the ones on booking.com. maybe these could be reviewed so as not to disappoint other guests, as other people on the tour had also changed as agreed it didn't seem the same as booked.

One thing I would say is that the gentleman who my husband spoke to was very friendly and seemed genuinely saddened that it wasn't suitable, We were actually refunded for the second night which was good of the management as we weren't expecting that at such short notice after already checking in.

This could be a really nice place, the rooms need some money spent on them and seemed a bit of a mix match of curtains, throws, bedding, carpets etc.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
beehiveBradford, Owner at The New Beehive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2016

I am sorry if the Beehive was not to your liking .I would point out that we do not "deceive " guests by putting up photos on the site that are not of our rooms.All our photos are real Beehive photos . I am not sure what you would like us to do. The photos are taken in our.rooms,not anywhere else !!!
no one else changed to another hotel as stated and to say they did and that they also changed for the same reason as you did simply is not true.
the curtains are a shade of green,the bedding is green and beige and the walls are also green and beige.Most of the carpets are also green and beige!!

Reviewed 16 June 2016 via mobile

The New Beehive in Bradford - the mananger was helpful and friendly going out of his way to help me with some printing. the pub below is good with a magnificent range of ales (sadly didnt have time to sample many).

The inn above needs a bit of spit and polish. while it was clean enough it's decor a bit dreary and the whole place is crying out for a bit of love - new carpets, redecorating etc. Also there was a weird dog smell in the room. oh and the wi fi connection is VERY shaky. also please be of mind that if you come back later than 12 you have to go round the back.and up the stairs and enter a code. this wasnt explained properly too me so its a good job a friend of mine knew what to do.

That said, it was comfy and certainly big enough (quite spatious) and I was glad of having a little table upon which to work.

so not a bad stay at all. it certainly did the job but they could make so much more of the place.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business