The wife and I stayed in this hotel for one night as part of a coach party on 28th April. The Hotel was a lot better than I expected for the money I paid the coach company. The staff in all areas were very friendly and I must make special mention of the food. I had braised beef for my evening meal ( which I later discovered was locally sourced ) and was without a doubt the best I had tasted in many years, the portion sizes reflected good old northern hospitality.
A really enjoyable stay, would happily stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm 'Yorkshire' welcome is waiting for you at BEST WESTERN PLUS Cedar Court Hotel Leeds/Bradford. One of the largest, AA 4-star independent and purpose built Conference and Events venues in the North. The Hotel is ideally located right at the heart of the M1/M62 motorway network. This prominent and popular location regularly plays host to large scale conferences, dinner dances, weddings and special events. For business or leisure, BEST WESTERN PLUS Cedar Court Hotel Leeds/Bradford really does deliver the complete package. Our facilities include: *131 freshly refurbished en-suite bedrooms*Conference and events facilities for up to 1,000 delegates*Award winning Four Seasons Brasserie, delivering locally sourced Yorkshire produce *Leisure facilities including pool, spa, sauna, steam room and gym*500 free on-site fully illuminated car parking spaces.*Free Wi-Fi ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Cedar Court Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Court Leeds / Bradford Hotel Bradford
- Cedar Court Hotel Leeds Bradford
- Best Western Plus Cedar Court Hotel Bradford, England