“Mr Masaud A”

Get food delivered
OR
Get food delivered
Ranked #15 of 772 Restaurants in Bradford
Description: eastZeast is an authentic Punjabi Restaurant serving traditional Punjabi food. Traditional authentic cuisine sits alongside more exotic fares and east/west fusion food, catering for a wide market segment.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

EastzEast in Bradford is the best in my opinion, just had an awesome family meal there, I pre booked for 12 of us with two of us being in wheelchairs, as we entered we were greeted and helped by the staff with the wheelchairs to our table, it was already set out for us to include the wheelchairs, we ordered our meals and it all arrived on time and piping hot, the staff were very attentive, especially I have to mention the two supervisors Masood and Sami who looked after us, made my family feel like they were at home, I was quite surprised with the service, because aswell as serving customers in the restaurant they were also looking after a large party upstairs, the food was just like home cooked, even my elderly mum liked it, everyone enjoyed the evening, a big Thankyou to Masood,Sami and the whole team at eastzeast(Bradford )

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (394)

Reviewed 16 August 2021 via mobile

Very good food, good set of lads serving you, make u feel welcome and attentive, all in all would say one of the best in bradford. Must try

Reviewed 7 August 2021

Went for dinner and the food was amazing, went for the chicken jalfrezi - tasted great. Staff was friendly, thanks Masood especially and service was great. Would recomment a lot.

Reviewed 10 July 2021

Visited this restaurant with my friends. Good experience. The staff were very nice and ensured we had what we needed especially Maxi and Teddy very friendly staff. However, as we sat on our table it wasn’t very clean and there were crumbs on the seats as well. A little pricey.

Date of visit: July 2021
Reviewed 7 July 2021

First time coming here with family. All I I can say is wow!!!! We loved it. Amazing service from bilal along with the rest of the team. Food was amazing. Service was fast. The team themselves were very polite kept checking up on us. Would 100% recommend. Thank you for looking after us we all enjoyed it.

Date of visit: July 2021