All reviews car park priory park festival theatre lovely hotel top floor third floor bar and restaurant deluxe room restaurant manager set menu chichester harbour high street breakfast service central location sunday lunch stayed here for one night town centre
Reviewed 5 November 2018

We couldn't have been happier with our stay at the Harbour Hotel! The staff were very friendly and helpful, the room was clean and relaxing, and our two meals here were exceptionally good. Great location, secure parking, beautiful building, the Harbour Hotel exceeded our expectations.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Steve G
Escape29872265821, General Manager at Chichester Harbour Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2018

Dear Steve G,

Exceeding expectations is such amazing feedback! My team at the hotel work really hard to try and add in the little touches and listen to our guests so that we can offer great service to everyone. Thanks so much for taking the time to share this with the TA community and I hope we are able to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

Booked in advance a night at the Harbour Hotel, over few weeks we received several emails asking if we would like to book a spa, massage etc

The day we arrived we were told we had been double booked and so went home. This was the fault of 'booking.com'so we will never use Booking.com again. The hotel did offer a complimentary room and a meal which we did accept later in the year. A really nice hotel and clean hotel.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Julia W,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review and I am sorry to hear of the initial confusion, I am glad we were able to rectify things for a later stay.

Thanks once again,

Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

beginning to end this was a joyful experience. The staff were so smiley and welcoming, reception and restaurant waitresses were a delight. Our bedroom was warm, clean and quiet with a lovely birthday card and cake on the table for my wife. These little touches are fabulous.
Dinner in the Jetty restaurant was delicious and a lovely environment. Puddings were delicious but after fish and chips a lighter option would be nice... a pannacotta maybe....?

The Spa area was very relaxing super clean and welcoming.

Breakfast was by far the best we have ever had. Gorgeous continental options, Dorset cereals with lots of goodies. The hot options were delicious and nicely presented.

Location superb! Highly recommend a walk at West Witterings only 15 mins away.

Many Thanks for a great 24 hours.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Commander77,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review following your 24 hours with us, I am so pleased you had a great time and especially to hear that you had the time to enjoy our little underground spa.

I do hope we are able to welcome you again and thank you once more!

Reviewed 1 November 2018

There is a really nice bar with great cocktails before dinner. The restaurant itself is very nice. The menu had a good choice for all tastes. We had chateaubriand which was excellent. The service was very good and friendly.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank JamesHem

Dear James H,

I really cannot ask for a better review of a night out with us at Chichester Harbour Hotel; good cocktails, good food and great service is exactly what we aim to offer!

Thanks for taking the time to post your feedback and I hope we can welcome you again!

Reviewed 30 October 2018

We booked to stay for one night, as we were going to the theatre. A couple of days before, I got an email asking if I would like to bid for an upgrade, which I did. I got an email the day before we were due to arrive to say my bid had been accepted and I had got an upgrade.

We were very happy with our room. We didn't eat dinner in the hotel this time, but we used the Bar after the theatre. I like the Bar it is light and airy, the staff were friendly but there wasn't really a dry wine available by the glass. The barman let me taste a couple of what I would call medium wines and I ordered two glasses but they were £10 each, that is more than I have ever paid in London for a glass of wine, so on the expensive side, yet I had a bottle from the mini bar and it was £4.

We enjoyed breakfast in the morning and all in all it was a good stay but I don't think I will be drinking wine in the bar again.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank sa1gon
ChichesterOne, General Manager at Chichester Harbour Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2018

Dear sa1gon,

Thanks so much for your review following your recent theatre break to Chichester, great to hear you had a good time, Chichester theatre really is worth the visit. Sorry to hear the wines tried were on the pricey side, our 175ml measures start from £5.75 a glass so I hope we find something for you on your next visit which I hope will be soon.

Thanks once again and very best wishes,