Hello we had a wonderful stay last month at the Hilton near Arundel. One point on reflection I should have made a comment on. The visit was great but our party of 4 were not offered vouchers for either the evening meal or breakfast. I now understand vouchers were on offer but the receptionist did not inform us which is a shame as it would have been more convenient to eat in. Hilton lost the revenue and I am sure if the receptionists are not fully trained they may lose further revenues without thinking. So if a manager reads my comment please ask all receptionists to offer any vouchers that may benefit customers and try getting customers to spend money at the Hilton instead of driving miles to find somewhere else to eat. I still the Hilton is great value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Avisford Park, Arundel, a grand Georgian manor house is set in 89 acres of beautiful Sussex parkland. There are excellent transport links to the hotel; proximity to London Gatwick Airport and Southampton Airport and rail links direct to London.The hotel has 140 well appointed bedrooms and an array of leisure facilities including indoor and outdoor (seasonal opening times) heated swimming pools, sauna, steam room, tennis courts, squash court, putting, croquet and beauty rooms offering a range of Elemis treatments and products.There are also various function rooms ideal for weddings, christenings and family gatherings or business events catering for 2 to 550. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton EMEA, Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Avisford Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Avisford Park Hotel Arundel
- Hilton Avisford Park Arundel/Littlehampton
- Hilton Arundel
- Arundel Hilton