The Chace Hotel Coventry
US$ 79
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 95/night.

US$ 51
US$ 44
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 54/night.

Travelodge Coventry Binley Hotel(Coventry)(Great Value!)
US$ 55
US$ 81
PremierInn.com
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewssweeping staircaseevening receptionthe hotel managerfood was lovelywedding breakfastwaiting staffbuffet styletea coffeeone night stayvenueevent
Reviewed 12 August 2017

Amazing! My wedding was perfect it couldn't have gone any better, the staff are fantastic couldn't be more helpful, the food was brilliant and the hotel is beautiful. The bridal suite was lovely and spacious. Thank you all for your hard work and making our day so special x

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
ChaceHotel, General Manager at The Chace Hotel Coventry, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2017

Dear Becca

I am so glad you had a wonderful day, and my team delivered the excellent service I expect, It is our pleasure to ensure your special day met all of your expectations.

Please come in and see us again soon

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Good location, very friendly and helpful staff. Good quality food at a reasonable price. Check in was quick with a very pleasant and informative receptionist. The staff throughout were friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: The room we was in smelt quite strongly of smoke in the bathroom. Nice view over the garden. A good size comfortable beds.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Guest

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay, was a pleasure to read that my team met your expectations. I have passed all of your comments over to them to share

I look forward to welcoming you back soon

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Came here for a wedding reception. Rooms were so warm and only provide hot water out of both taps so cant even have a cold drink. Doors looked like they could be kicked in. Wouldnt not stay here again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest

Thank you for your feedback, I have passed it on to my Maintenance team to look into further to ensure this is dealt with.

Kindest Regards

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

I decided to take my daughter to Coventry to show her the sights and looked online to pick a hotel and found The Chace. Online it looked amazing as i love Wood and the appearance seemed welcoming. On arriving I was not disappointed. The hotel did not let us down. Our room was lovely, light and nicely decorated we opened a couple of windows and that was extremely refreshing as we kept them open all night. the bed was very comfortable, tea making facilities v.good with a choice of coffee and herbal teas. Lovely large ensuite bathroom with powerful shower. Extremely satisfied. Food was another blessing,lovely hot plates for the breakfast and a vast selection of cereals yogurt and fruit,juices and fresh fruit to choose from also ham an d cheese and toast. No complaints also bar meals fantastic. Will definetly come again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear Tracy

Thank you for your lovely feedback, it is always nice to read about our guests experiences.

I have passed your comments on to the team to share and especially to my chef regarding the food.

I look forward to welcoming you again

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed at the Chace on Sat 22nd July following my stepson's wedding at the same location. All the staff are so friendly and accomodating with Ryan being worthy of a special mention. Nothing was to much trouble for them. The breakfast was both plentiful and tasty, the rooms spacious clean and comfortable. I would most definitely recommend this hotel to all for both functions and/or accommodation. Well done Chace ..... keep it up.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback about your stay and your stepsons special day, I have passed your comments on to the team and especially Ryan.

We look forward to seeing you again soon#