1,724 results
All reviews co op great apartment bed apartment living area barclaycard arena city centre washing machine these apartments self catering home from home short stay car park would stay again pleasant stay central birmingham one night stay broad street
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for one night whilst exploring the city. Totally fine as a place to crash after a day of walking and dinner in the evening. Great location for St Paul’s square and art gallery. Apartment was clean and spacious. Perhaps looking a bit tatty now. Damp smell in the room and facing a massive building site. Again totally fine for one night, probably would want to stay somewhere a bit more luxurious for a longer stay. I can see the appeal of a fully equip apartment though.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed here due to the fact there were 4 of us and not many places to stay accommodate 4 adults plus it was a great price. It was quite nice and modern, very well equipped; kitchen accessories and fridge, plenty of towels, extra covers/pillows etc. I would of rated higher if it wasn’t for how dirty the floor in the apartment was. Plus that after a certain time you have to walk right round the back of the building down an alley to go in the back entrance as the main one closes.
All in all not bad and good prices and only a short taxi ride to broad street that was also reasonable prices.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Good value for money, I would definitely stay again. The only thing which was a problem was the parking , I think I should be free, also there wasn’t no room left for me in the car park so had to park on the road and I also have to pay for that.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Staycity_apts, Guest Relations Manager at Staycity Aparthotels Newhall Square, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Dear marie19882018
Thank you ever so much for sharing your kind feedback. I'm pleased to see that you have had a pleasant experience of our apartments overall. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Double decent gaff, even sorted us a baddy takeaway. Can't ask for more, rocked up bare late but they still sorted us out proper dece, legends mate legends, deposit was no hassle, don't know why people gettin vexed about it.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear nstans282395
Thank you ever so much for sharing your kind feedback. I'm delighted to see that you have had such a pleasant experience of our apartments. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

The only reason I am giving this 2/5 rather than 1/5 was because the 2 bed apartment we had was spotless. However everything else was very disappointing.

1) Smoking area at the back means the rooms are really noisy at all hours. After a certain time you have to go to the back door rather than the front even though it's 24hours reception, meaning anyone coming in, standing smoking etc would be heard by anyone with an apartment looking over the internal courtyard.

2) When we checked in, I was asked for £50 per person deposit totalling £300 for 6 of us! We couldn't give cash, or pay separately, I had to put the total amount on one card. Granted, the receptionist put it down to £200 for us but even so, for one night? And now I have to wait 2 weeks for it to be refunded. Absolutely nonsense for 1 night stay

3) tried to charge me all in one for 3 cars at £12 each even though we were all arriving at different times and we had arrived in 1 car?

Wouldn't recommend and wouldn't be returning.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Rosie T
I greatly appreciate you taking the time and effort to provide us with your feedback. It is the only way that we can build upon our strengths and improve on our weaknesses. It is essential that we receive constructive feedback like this to become the very best at what we do, so thank you.
Hopefully, you can see from the many other reviews shared, that your experience has been isolated. However, we have certainly taken your comments on board.