“Live music”

The Sunflower Lounge
Ranked #262 of 2,641 Restaurants in Birmingham
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 13
Cuisines: American, Fusion
Description: A relaxed and quirky bar/restaurant smack bang in the middle of Birmingham's city centre. Serving an array of Soul food and weekly specials!
Reviewed 27 March 2018

Went on a Friday evening to see live bands playing original music. Small bar on ground floor and smaller bar in basement but serves it's purpose. Drinks not too pricey ,would go again.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Have a great time every time I see a gig here, one of my favourite venues. Good choice of drinks and not too expensive, easy to get to from the train station. Probably the best place to find alternative music

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

We visited The Sunflower Lounge as a group of 10 on a Saturday night it was my first time there and I did find it a little strange, drinks in Birmingham aren't cheap in general and this place is no exception a beer will cost over £4. If I'm totally honest it wasn't my type of place at all but each to their own.

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank ldgp14
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

We had seen a gig at the NEC. Deciding we still needed to drink and dance and took the small trip from NEC to birmingham new street. Hillarity all the way. . Discovered this wee venue and got atuck to the floor as buying our drinks. And realised they were shutting... alas

Date of visit: May 2017
1  Thank marcus a
Reviewed 8 April 2017

so after long the staff and I we decided to go for a drink after long years at sunflower lounge. we were greeted by an amazing coloured security. we were having a good time and spent a lot of money in the bar. everything was ruined by an another security that was on duty with the other security. rude rubbish customer service and totally unwelcome. the day was 08th of april 2017. he was pushing as out and showed us only hatred towards us. I hope he gets out of the place cause he really gives a bad reputation to the place. never in my life met such a revolting person. he is Asian ethnic person. shocking how he threats customers. shocking shame on him.

Date of visit: April 2017