“Delicious!”

Cuisines: Mediterranean, British
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Ladywood
Description: Relaxed, welcoming and inviting, Red Peppers has something for everyone with its eclectic menu offering dishes from around the world. Food is freshly prepared on the premises, filled with exciting flavours and served by staff who are attentive, efficient and above all friendly!
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Tried to get a table last night (Saturday) but absolutely heaving. So booked online for tonight (Easter Sunday!) Much quieter than Saturday but still busy for a Sunday. Actually preferred it as seemed VERY loud on Saturday! Thai fish red curry was out of this world. Great service...even replaced bread that cane with mousaka as server wasn't happy when he brought to the tabke...we hadn't said a word! But appreciated the less 'well done!' replacement bread! Mousaka not quite as expected but nothing wrong with it. Did I say the Thai fish red curry was amazing!?! Because it was. Wish Red Peppers existed elsewhere (not just London and Birmingham). Gloucester or Cheltenham would be fab! Highly recommend.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Attended the restaurant as walk in guests (as the manager put it) nonetheless received exceptional service from Matilda, who noticed we were celebrating my brothers birthday and went “above and beyond.”
Regular customers at the restaurant the food was great then Matilda brought out a birthday cake on a decorated plate and sang happy birthday to him.

Will definitely be returning.

Natalie

Reviewed 21 March 2018

We came here as a family to celebrate mom's birthday, which also happened to be on Mothers' Day. We had booked an early lunch and although the restaurant was busy, staff coped very well. A glass of prosecco for all the mothers on arrival was a nice touch that we appreciated and 2 for 1 cocktails and mocktails were an added bonus. It's one of the few restaurants where the kids eat everything on their plates. We all enjoyed our meals and it's great that they also have (slightly) healthier options on the menu. Come with a empty stomach - Definitely a family favourite!

Reviewed 18 March 2018

Great restaurant and really friendly and helpful staff. Asked if they could do pasta with some extra sauce as I struggle to eat food that is too dry and this wasn’t a problem. They took the time to listen to what I wanted and also checked several times whilst we were eating. First class service; first class food.
Would recommend to anyone.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Visited with family members and both food and service was excellent!
My family came to Birmingham to visit and we were looking for a place with a lot of choices as we really couldn’t decide what we wanted to eat!
Red peppers was the perfect place for us as each one of us could choose a different kind of food!
My dad eats quite a lot so he had a burger, in which he added an extra beef pattie and it was very filling! He was very pleased! My mom went for the Mousaka as we are from Cyprus and she wanted some traditional greek food! My brother and his girlfriend had steak and they were both pleased with the way it was cooked and it’s flavour! Finally, I had the pesto and goats cheese pasta, which was amazing!
We were all amazed by how a restaurant could deliver excellent quality dishes from different cuisines!
We shared desserts as well, I had the ultimate chocolate sundae and it was perfect! It had brownie and cookie pieces and it was so crunchy and delicious!!!
The service was also great, staff were very friendly and made sure we had the perfect experience!
I was very happy my family enjoyed the meal and we all had an amazing time!
Thank you Red Peppers team, we’ll definitely be back!!!

Date of visit: January 2018