“Great food”

Cuisines: Barbecue, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

We had lunch here and the food was great. The service was a little average and it took a while to receive our meals but it was worth the wait when it came.

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

We had a fantastic meal here about a month ago, when asked by a friend where we could meet for a Sunday meal we had no problem recommending this place. The Beef Brisket Sunday lunch really is amazing, melt in your mouth Brisket, great Yorkshire puds, great roasties and great veggies with a lovely gravy.
I can’t remember having a Sunday lunch out that I have enjoyed so much .

Reviewed 29 July 2018

Visited this location as a meeting place with friends Saturday 28 July 2018. As we sat outside enjoying conversation and cold drinks in the glorious warm sunshine - the heavens decided to open for the first time in weeks after one of the hottest and longest dry spells in the UK since 1976!

Inside the Pub/Restaurant was plenty of space and seating at tables to continue our conversation, as we were joined by additional numbers. Beware of the speakers on the wall which can make conversation a little difficult.

The menu on offer gave a wide selection and as I was in carnivorous mood, I enjoyed some succulent beef. However, I had to complain about the lack of blue cheese, (as I specifically ordered the "Black and Blue" fries selection and saw negligible "blue")!!! This was rectified, as I asked for "more blue" to be added so I could actually see and taste it. Staff were friendly and obliging.

There was a multitude of Ales on offer (I like Guinness normally, but they had none for sale - so I bought an Ale equivalent for the first time and quite liked it - but at £5.50 a pint, it was a bit steep).

I have never visited this venue before, but being on the Alcester Road near St Marys Row in Moseley, I would recommend it as a convenient location for food and a drink with friends from a geographical point of view with proximity from Birmingham City Centre and Kings Heath with regular bus flow if needed.

Reviewed 22 July 2018

We went here to see the Gabby Killick performing her 'Girlfriend from Hell' show, having seen her perform on our recent trip to London we could not miss the opportunity to see her perform again when we heard she was doing the show in Birmingham just an hour from our home.

The pub itself was very busy but we were quickly served by one of the many staff, they are very efficient and friendly, we used the downstairs bar first but moved upstairs to the bar in the function room where Gabby and others were performing.

a brilliant night, reasonable drink costs, friendly staff and a lovely outside are which was nice to sit in during this summers unusually warm evenings.

The food was good too, great bar snack menu, burgers, pizza etc.

On the main road through Moseley into Kings Heath in the heart of the evening social area it is a good location with large car park opposite.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Massive thanks to the entire team again. You have been doing a fab job in having a very spontaneous party of 24 people, on a very busy day(football) on a very short notice. Everyone was very happy about their food and the entire atmosphere. Our partner company from Australia and the us was even more impressed which is really good. Planning big parties is always a pain but your staff members, food menu and flexibility make anything possible and you really made my week.