“Bubble Tea”

Mee Cha Limited
Ranked #372 of 2,533 Restaurants in Birmingham
Price range: US$ 4 - US$ 8
Cuisines: American, Taiwanese, Cafe
Description: A paradise for your tastebuds in the heart of Bullring, Mee-Cha is an oasis for cool, refreshing drinks and delicious 100% fat free frozen yoghurts, complete with a range of fruity toppings and yummy sauces. Create and tailor your very own mix of revitalising flavours and experience a great new concept of refreshments. Think Refreshments... Think Mee-Cha...
Reviewed 27 October 2018

Been here a few times and now they have expanded to a bigger stall and better location.

Staff have always been pleasant, and they have a large selection of bubble teas and ice creams, yet each time i visit i always have the same thing. Still, it's what i like and it's a lovely drink.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 24 September 2018

The new crazed madness on Bubble tea and Mee Cha have all sort of variety that you can mix and match. I rate this 100% and the drink is so beautiful My favourite is the Rose and Cherry bubble milky drink in room temp milk.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

As a bubble tea expert, I can confirm that Mee Cha Limited provide an adequate service. I left satisfied yes very good very good

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

:) love this place! Yummy bubble tea

I recommend TARO, no tea, cold, normal sugar with tapioca pearls! Best thing ever!! :)

Date of visit: March 2017
1  Thank cttp27
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Went here with a couple of friends after my birthday brunch, we ordered bubble tea and were put on the counter where we all put our straws through them. When I put mine through, the cup burst from the side causing the content to spill all over, the lady quickly grabbed the bubble tea and put it in another cup. Left the cup there and carried on doing what she was doing, we thought she would be making another drink so we waited for a couple minutes and realised this was not the case. So I called someone over and they called the manager, the manager was the one who put the tea in another cup, so as a manager surely you would replace the drink? No, she blamed me for the cup bursting, said it was my fault because it didn't happen to my friends. I said it wasn't my fault and how the cup was faulty and requested for another drink, she said she couldn't do it then I asked for my money back and she then said we don't do that as it's our policy?! It was my birthday as well and I was holding balloons and all I wanted was a replacement. But she refused everything, I paid for a full drink and was left with half of it, I left the tea as I was appalled with what had happened.I've been in a situation like this and I would replace the drink as it's not the customers fault, the manager is rude, she lacks any managerial and communication skills and has an attitude.

Date of visit: March 2017