Nitenite Birmingham
US$ 154
Priceline
  • Pool
1,151 results
All reviewswet roomnite nitecontrol panelrooms are smallone nightbroad streetsmall deskdouble bedglass doorcity centrelay your headnew street stationplace to sleepwhat it says on the tinstorage spacevending machinelarge tv
Reviewed 13 January 2012

A quirky hotel with well designed public spaces and pod rooms, great value for money at under £60 per night. I travelled alone for work, so the tiny room was fine (did laugh when I first opened the door at how tiny it was!) and very well equipped, but the lack of space might be an issue for 2 people staying. Bed was really comfy and breakfast in the cafe deli was great.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank explorerele
Reviewed 11 January 2012

We foudn teh hotel fine and managed to park outside on the street ok, check in was easy and we found the room ok. After much laughing upn entry (it is really tiny) we settled in, there is hargly any floor space you can hear everything when the other person is in the bathroom, cringe!!! But fine for one night, it was quite noisey when all the clubbers/cleaners came in, but overall i would stay again!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ktnanci
Reviewed 10 January 2012

never stayed at a place like this before, very different, i will say that much.

location is very good if you are going out on broad street and there is a car park opposite the hotel.

There is a cafe bar in the place and various vending machines. My one gripe is the lack of places to put stuff in your room once yo are in there, oh and as the bed is against the wall it means that one of you has to climb over the other to go to the loo in the middle of the night.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank anthony2312
Reviewed 1 January 2012

I stayed here on New Year’s Eve at a fairly reasonable price. The hotel is on Holiday Street which is walking distance from Birmingham New Street and especially close if you use the Victoria Square exit. It is also just on the doorstep of Broad Street and a perfect place to stay for a night out – if you can cope with walking up a short hill.)

The staff at reception were very friendly and helpful on arrival and allowed us to check in as quickly as possible. The room itself definitely isn’t for someone with high expectations or someone carrying lots of luggage. On arrival I thought the room was like a sweat box. It was very congested due to its small size and there were no windows, but luckily the room had aircon and mood lighting which I took advantage of.
There was very little storage space and I resorted to putting most of my belongings under the bed. The bed itself was very comfortable and I managed to get good night’s sleep without disturbance. The en suite included a shower and a toilet however the shower basin covered the floor making the floor very wet after the shower.

I also ate in the restaurant and I was quite impressed with the Pizza I ordered. There was quite a variety of choices on the menu and at affordable prices with a very quick service!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank RorysReviews
Reviewed 24 December 2011

PURPOSE: Stayed there for 3 nights while on business.
LOCATION: Was extremely convenient as it was a block away from the ICC (where my conference was at).
SERVICE: Excellent. Front desk staff is extremely professional and friendly, and easy to get along with. I enjoyed the casual chit-chat with them.
ROOMS: Small, as expected, but clean with up-to-date furnishings. Bed (which is a double I believe) was extremely comfortable.
COST: Extremely well priced compared to all other hotels in the area.

Also, I accidentally forgot my $300 Bose headphones in my room and didn't realize it until I was back in the United States. They shipped it to me!

Would I recommend this hotel? Yes. In fact, I'll be staying there again when I come back next year. Why? Because the rooms were up-to-date, the cost is extremely attractive, and all members of the staff were great. The small size of the room is not for everyone, but if that doesn't bother you, you can't go wrong.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business