“Excellent service”
Review of Twist

Twist
Ranked #17 of 62 Dessert in Birmingham
Reviewed 31 October 2018 via mobile

Quick working, friendly staff. Never seen without a smile. Been going for a while and will continue to after so many great experiences.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

Such a brilliant trendy restaurant serving Asian drinks and deserts. A fantastic selection of bubble tea and frozen yogurt with cool ice cream cones. Definitely worth visiting.

Date of visit: October 2018
Andy W, Owner at Twist, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2018

Hi Katie:
Thanks for your review and wish I will see you soon :)

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

They didn't have the original bean paste taiyaki and when I suggested they take it off their menu the waitress said "that's not my job". Needless to say we didn't order anything.

Date of visit: September 2018
Andy W, Owner at Twist, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

Sorry to hear your unhappy experience in the cafe. Due to the stock, we don’t have the red bean in a while so we don’t make the red bean taiyaki the moment I am afraid.
I know service is the key for hospitality especially in the cafe. All our staff member are really welcome and friendly to serve customers but I don’t understand what happened on the day I am apologize for that. Can I ask which date you visit us and we will investigate it.
Once again sorry about your unhappy experience.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

I emailed the cafe to ask what time it opened on a Sunday, and they emailed back to say 11:00 am.

At 12:00 noon they ACTUALLY opened and we waited 15-20 minutes for them to cook us two fresh Taiyaki ice-creams. At £5.50 each, they were overpriced.

I really wanted to love this place and its unique menu. I didn’t.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 8 May 2018

I stopped by to this place to try it out and got Taiyaki waffle called "Chocolate heaven". I had to wait for it around 15 min but the waiter told me that before ordering, so I was totally fine with it. Service was nice. The waffle was delicious, however, the filling was little for 5.5 pounds price. I don't think I'd be ordering a Taiyaki again, maybe I'll stop to try the bubble tea.

Date of visit: May 2018