“Sunday roast”

Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 46
Cuisines: British
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Relaxed drinking & dinning serving barrister style coffee, loose leaf teas, continental draft beers, cocktails, sharing plates, small plate(tapas)with a British twist. All made in house by our dedicated team
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Visited on a Sunday lunchtime and had the roast. The beef was so tasty, with all the trimmings. Cheesecake was beautifully presented. Would return again.

1  Thank DotCG

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

really nice food - well cooked and beautifully presented - be prepared for some unusual ingredients...not really sure what vegetables were in the mixed platter!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

A fabulous evening. There were 23 of us and we had the use of the upstairs room. Freya and her team made us welcome, and looked after us well. The food was beautifully presented, full of flavour and generous in portion size. We had the sharing platters served such that we could meet informally, before sitting down for the other courses.
I would certainly recommend a visit to this relaxed and enjoyable restaurant.

Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

Dined at 5.30 as we were going to a show at the area. It was early so the place was empty and we had the lovely waitress to ourselves. The place is finished with tables on metal tressles with wooden planks . Not to my taste. The decor generally was strange. It looked like a pub from years gone by.
I ordered a 8 ounce steak. Can't say I was impressed I have certainly tasted better. My wife had the sea bream. In her own words it was OK. If the place was more crowded the ambience would probably have improved but on my next visit to Brum I would probably try somewhere else.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

Great atmosphere, friendly staff, food excellent locally sourced
Interesting venue on Gas St , we ate upstairs good surrounding