“Love this cafe”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

We sat inside on Saturday because it was a colder day my son had his usual coffee I decided to have a hot chocolate and on the recommendation of a waitress I chose the Nutella Chocolate which was absolutely delicious the hazelnut flavour coming through the smooth chocolate and topped with thick cream it was an absolute treat

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

This is on my favourite places in Birmingham. I love that is independent and you can tell the staff enjoy what they do. The food is exquisite and the atmosphere divine.

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

We were a little sceptical about the location because it's surrounded by some dodgy shops, but the reviews are right - the crepes are delicious and at £2.95 they're absolutely worth the price. We also tried the iced teas (peach + lemon and cucumber + mint) and were very happy with those. Will come back :)

Reviewed 28 August 2017

We came across Coffee Time when I really needed a cuppa and a little rest, my word what a little gem to find, the cup of tea was excellent the staff were so friendly I didn't have to carry it to a table myself and it was very reasonably priced. We watched the most amazing looking hot chocolate drinks being served I am definitely returning to have one of those, and to sample one of the crepes.

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

From the brilliant staff who are to great to chat to, to the fabulous coffee offered this place is a hidden gem buried deep in priory square, Birmingham.

At times when I have ate in, the service has been impeccable with the food prepared fresh and to a very high standard. The pricing is pretty reasonable too which only adds to the charm of the place. Depending on the time of year, you can take a coffee from here and enjoy the tennis on the big screen or even just sit outside and read your paper like James Richardson.

Highly recommended