“Fabulous Experience”

Ranked #9 of 117 Hotels in Birmingham
Cheadle, Midlands
“Fabulous Experience”
Reviewed 6 May 2012

My husband and I have just spent Bank Holiday weekend in Hotel La Tour.
Wonderful!
Reception staff were personable and SO helpful The room was so high tech, it was amazing. Everything you could want. Extremely comfortable too.
And the food...dinner was exceptional, and breakfast was to die for. Full of extra touches like unusual breads, and prepared muesli.
A fabulous weekend.
We will be back!

Room Tip: The higher up the better!
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank SusieA60
JJPRB2007, General Manager at Hotel La Tour, responded to this review, 7 May 2012
Thank you for your very kind words. They are very much appreciated and my team will be delighted to hear that you enjoyed yourselves. I look forward to welcoming you back to Hotel La Tour. Kind regards, Jane Riley
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (387)
  • Thai first
Worcester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 May 2012

We stayed at the Hotel La Tour for one night last week and had a fantastic time. the levels of service are the best I have experienced in a Birmingham hotel. The bedrooms certainly have the wow factor and it was all the little touches throughout the hotel that made it that bit different. Very modern and contemporary rooms. For a change we decided to eat in the hotel, which we never usually do, however it was fantastic and was so relaxing not to have to go out in the rain. we will certainly be returning soon. If you want or need to stay in Birmingham then this is certainly the place you want to go to.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay at Hotel La Tour Birmingham and look forward to seeing you again in the near future. Kind regards, Jane Riley
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 May 2012

I recently went for a business Lunch at the fabulous restaurant in Hotel La Tour, their staff were extremely friendly and the food was absolutely delicious!
Presentation was superb, and the business lunch was definately a bargain at £9.99!
I recommend to everyone!
Will definately return in the future.

Sheila Kelly-Trow - Food Critic at The Birmingham Observer.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
JJPRB2007, General Manager at Hotel La Tour, responded to this review, 5 May 2012
I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed your meal at Hotel La Tour Birmingham and I hope we can welcome you back soon. Kind regards, Jane Riley
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 May 2012

I decided to take my boyfriend for a one night stay for his birthday. I can honestly say we could not find one fault during our stay. All staff were incredibly friendly and welcoming to both of us. We stopped in the Executive room it was to a very high level and all facilities very modern. Loved the gym! The food in the Aalto restaurant was out of this world we had Hereford beef rib eye steak and the Cock-a-leekie pie. We have stopped in most of the hotels around Birmingham an can say Hotel la Tour has been our very best.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
JJPRB2007, General Manager at Hotel La Tour, responded to this review, 4 May 2012
Thanks for your review. I am glad you had a good stay with us at Hotel La Tour Birmingham and your boyfriend had an enjoyable birthday, I hope to see you on your next trip. Kind regards, Jane Riley
Stafford
Reviewed 1 May 2012

My stay was first class because the welcome and the service was next to non. The rooms were well prepared and particularly the comfy bed, I had a great nights sleep. My breakfast was most enjoyable and choice of menu was out standing. I like to have my eggs cooked fresh and they do this at hotel Latour. But the thing that really stood out for me was the attention we got from the Staff and the service we received. I will be going back again.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay at Hotel La Tour Birmingham and thank you for your comments regarding the customer service, I look forward to seeing you again in the near future. Kind regards, Jane Riley