“Amazing experience :)”

Ranked #10 of 118 Hotels in Birmingham
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Amazing experience :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2012

I decided to take my boyfriend for a one night stay for his birthday. I can honestly say we could not find one fault during our stay. All staff were incredibly friendly and welcoming to both of us. We stopped in the Executive room it was to a very high level and all facilities very modern. Loved the gym! The food in the Aalto restaurant was out of this world we had Hereford beef rib eye steak and the Cock-a-leekie pie. We have stopped in most of the hotels around Birmingham an can say Hotel la Tour has been our very best.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
JJPRB2007, General Manager at Hotel La Tour, responded to this review, 4 May 2012
Thanks for your review. I am glad you had a good stay with us at Hotel La Tour Birmingham and your boyfriend had an enjoyable birthday, I hope to see you on your next trip. Kind regards, Jane Riley
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (375)
  • Thai first
Stafford
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2012

My stay was first class because the welcome and the service was next to non. The rooms were well prepared and particularly the comfy bed, I had a great nights sleep. My breakfast was most enjoyable and choice of menu was out standing. I like to have my eggs cooked fresh and they do this at hotel Latour. But the thing that really stood out for me was the attention we got from the Staff and the service we received. I will be going back again.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay at Hotel La Tour Birmingham and thank you for your comments regarding the customer service, I look forward to seeing you again in the near future. Kind regards, Jane Riley
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2012

Beautiful rooms, modern yet comfortable. The room and restaurant was very stylish and the staff were exceptionally friendly and attentive. We stayed with two young children who were made very welcome in the hotel, bar and restaurant. The bathrooms are a real luxury and watching TV in the bath was a great touch! Unique and down to earth - a welcome additon to the Birmingham scene.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
Thank you for posting your thoughts on here, we really value your feedback. I look forward to welcoming you back to Hotel La Tour Birmingham. Kind regards, Jane Riley
Kidderminster
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2012

I had to stay in Birmingham overnight on business on a unplanned trip. I happened across the Hotel la Tour on route from Moore Street station . What a stunning hotel and a great surprise, I usualy stay at Malmaison, but will definateley be back at Hotel La Tour for future stays.
Food & service was top drawer and the client I was entertaining who was from Birmingham, was also very impressed. We didnt do cocktails but they were very tempting, The Ipad wine lists were great fun and our Tweed Kettle Sea Trout and Suffolk stew were also perfect. My bedroom was spot on, smart, funky and for a city centre hotel, incredibly quiet, they must have invested in really good quality glazing. All in all has to be Birminghams best kept secret, a great stay.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Kevin2512
Thank you for your very kind words. They are very much appreciated and my team will be delighted to hear that you enjoyed yourselves. I look forward to welcoming you back to Hotel La Tour. Kind regards, Jane Riley
Stratford upon Avon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2012

What a fabulous find, I stayed at the hotel recently as my normal stopover in Birmingham was full! Lucky for me I found La Tour on Bookings.com and having read the reviews I was not worried about my choice. The hotel exceeded my expectations, everything was first class. Will definately be staying again next time I'm in Birmingham.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
Thank you for your kind comments and compliments. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay at Hotel La Tour Birmingham and look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Kind regards, Jane Riley.