“Lovely and helpful waiters!”

Etci Mehmet Steakhouse
Ranked #337 of 2,491 Restaurants in Birmingham
Price range: US$ 21 - US$ 112
Description: Etci Mehmet Steak & Burger House By keeping the comfort of its customers ahead, without compromising on quality and taste, we shows our difference with carefully prepared meat and chicken products.
Reviewed 28 May 2021

We were treated wonderfully by our waiter Adnan who was very quick and efficient into bringing every request! Was very chatty and bubbly and a pleasure to be served by. He offered to take our pictures and was generally a great waiter. Overall dining experience was great as the restaurant is known for its grand entertainment and pompous personalities within the staff. Really enjoyed the food and impressed with the service.

1  Thank sabahky1
Olivia, Etci Mehmet., Marketing at Etci Mehmet Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2021

Hi there, thank you so much for your kind review. We are so happy you enjoyed your experience with us. We hope to see you again soon. Best regards, Olivia - Reservations Manager

Write a reviewReviews (55)

Reviewed 28 May 2021 via mobile

First time visiting Etci Mehmet because we heard so many great things about it. We sat down in a beautiful restaurant with a open kitchen the atmosphere was electric. We ordered the Dallas steak, Giant meatball, skin on fries, mash, veg & peppercorn sauce. Verdict- WOW WOW WOW! AMAZING! They know what there doing here and how to do it! We are DEFINITELY going to be back! Shout out to the lovely waitress (sorry but we forgot your name but you were amazing) and the sexy Manager I think his name is Saleem you are HOT HOT HOT! My sisters coming next time just for you.

Date of visit: May 2021

Hi there, thank you so much for your amazing review. We are so happy you enjoyed your experience with us. We will pass your comments onto the team and look forward to welcoming you again soon. Best regards, Olivia - Reservations Manager

Reviewed 26 May 2021

Firstly the host at the door was such a nice person made us feel very welcomed. Took me and my wife to our table shared a few kind words. The table service was also great Mikayla came over took our orders with patience and was very attentive with any questions. We had different waiters come over to assist another was Daniel who was also polite and gave a good service. The food was amazing finished it all the deserts where delicious the baklava was soooo tasty along with the pineapple. Overall it was such a enjoyable evening full of dancing and singing. If your ever feeling down go and eat at this place you'll leave not only with a full stomach you will leave with a happy feeling. We will be returning definitely.

Date of visit: May 2021
Olivia, Etci Mehmet., Marketing at Etci Mehmet Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2021

Hi there. Wow thank you so much for a fantastic review. We are so glad you enjoyed your experience with us. I will pass your comments onto the team and we look forward to welcoming you again soon. Best regards, Olivia - Reservations Manager

Reviewed 25 May 2021

I do not normally write reviews but this will be a first! I recently started a business and i needed a place for a business /casual meeting with a few investors. I needed something special and i came across this restaurant on Internet. At first i was very skeptic about it but now.. I'm left without words. My colleagues were very very impressed and they had a really good time combining work and pleasure. I do believe that this restaurant helped me a lot to get everybody on board.

Shout out to Mihai! Thank you very much for all the help that you provided. You made us feel very good and relaxed. Definitely coming back with my family next time! My birthday is coming up!

Date of visit: May 2021

Hi there! Thank you so much for choosing Etci Mehmet, we are so pleased that you enjoyed your experience with us and we hope your meeting was a hit! We look forward to welcoming you back with your family. Best regards, Olivia - Reservations Manager

Reviewed 25 May 2021

I can not tell you how much we enjoyed our evening. Was my grandma's birthday and I've got to tell you guys, you made the most out of it! She said that it was the best birthday she ever had!

Thank you and big thanks to Mikay!! He made my grandma laugh and feel special, i did not see her like this for some time now, she is 89years old! Thank youuuu

Date of visit: May 2021

Hi there, we are so pleased that your Grandma enjoyed her birthday and experience with us. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We hope to welcome you all again soon. Best regards and a big Happy birthday, Olivia - Reservations Manager