Jurys Inn Birmingham(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
US$ 77
US$ 69
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 102/night.

US$ 134
US$ 100
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 116/night.

US$ 152
  • Breakfast included
US$ 117
US$ 52
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 59/night.

US$ 127
US$ 114
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 141/night.

US$ 89
US$ 77
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 101/night.

US$ 57
US$ 45
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
US$ 40
HotelsClick
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 58/night.

All reviewsbrew housemain buildingafternoon teaflight pathbeautiful hotelfamily weddingfollowing morningfull englishfamily roomstayed for one nightnecensuite
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

We visited Castle Bromwich Hall Hotel on the 23rd of March all I can say is true example of hospitality. Upon arrival we were warmly welcomed by the staff and not to mention the lovely hotel supervisor Suzi who deserves a special thanks for going that extra mile to make our stay extra special. The Building is amazing and the food is second to none I will definitely be coming back here and would highly recommend it to my friend s and family

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
CBHHManager, Manager at Castle Bromwich Hall Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking time to post such a pleasant review.

I can assure you that I have passed the feedback on to our team and recognised Suzie for going above and beyond.

We really look forward to welcoming you back soon,

Kindest regards.

Ashley Rickman
Operations Manager

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Took my mom for an early Mother's Day treat. Service from start to finish was impeccable. Scones were to die for and I would return for those alone! Staff were attentive but not overbearing and the lounge where we sat had a really nice ambiance. It was a shame we could not look round the grounds but due to the snow we did not risk it. There was a good selection of sandwiches and 4 types of cake each plus a scone with jam and clotted cream. We could not manage it all so were provided with tubs to take the cakes home. Stacey was really friendly and an asset to the hotel as were all the staff on duty. I will definitely return with my mom for a cream tea ( £7.50 for tea and scones) when the weather has improved. The hotel has a luxurious stately home feel to it and we sat by the window looking out to the front gates and imaging the horse and carriages that would have rode through them in yesteryear! A little bit of "Downton Abbey" on our doorstep! Beautiful. Thank to all the staff on duty that afternoon, we had a lovely couple of hours in beautiful surroundings. Maria & Barbara

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

First visit here and not to be the last! Wonderfully maintained building with superb features. Our room was a classic double with a large open bedroom and very pleasing in terms of space. Toiletries provided in the en suite. Well maintained to a very high standard. Food was excellent as were the staff very friendly and polite. Only comment was the rubbish/ litter strewn outside the entrance to the hotel which doesn’t offer good kerb appeal and a dirty nappy in the car park. Easily rectified I am sure.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Shirley R
Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

We visited Castle Bromwich Hall for a friends wedding, the first impressions are fantastic a beautiful setting. The food was superb and the staff were all great. Our friends had a wonderful day and so did we.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 February 2018

I had my Wedding Reception here 24/02/2018 and I just wanted to say thank you for making it absolutely perfect. Everything from the welcome drinks and canapés, the Wedding Breakfast and the Evening food was amazing and I couldn't have asked for more. Everybody loved the venue and said the Service and the Staff were great. They loved the hotel and said it was beautiful (which it is). The rooms were wonderful to stay in and I was very proud to have my wedding here.

Special thanks to Ian, Mike, Ashley and Marius for ensuring everything was perfect.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family