Rooms are unusually laid out but work well - bit like Butlins used to be - rows of two storey buildings. Compact, got everything you need and very cheap for a City Centre hotel. If you're going to a gig at the O2 - it is next door. Parking is free. Handy for City centre shops/ 10 minute walk to The Mailbox. Staff were very friendly and efficient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ibis Birmingham Centre Irving Street is in the city centre, 700 m from the train station. Easily accessible from the M6, M1 and M42 motorways, it is 10 min on foot from the international convention centre, the National Indoor Arena and the Symphony Hall.30 min by car from the National Exhibition Centre, it has 51 rooms and an intimate restaurant, a bar offering snacks 24 hours 7 days, a terrace and free parking. Wireless Internet access for business guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, ACCOR and HotelQuickly so you can book your ibis Birmingham Centre Irving Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Birmingham Holloway Circus Hotel Birmingham
- Accor Birmingham Holloway Circus