Jurys Inn Birmingham(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
US$ 64
US$ 57
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 70/night.

US$ 68
US$ 50
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 56/night.

US$ 111
Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 102
US$ 88
CrownePlaza.com
  • Room Service
ibis Styles Birmingham Centre(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
US$ 84
US$ 65
ibis Styles
  • Breakfast included
US$ 45
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 50/night.

US$ 75
US$ 65
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 83/night.

US$ 59
US$ 160
US$ 152
  • Pool
5,842 results
All reviewsthe executive loungehuge hotelcourtesy busbusy hotelgenting arenaleisure facilitiesvisiting the necstayed here for one nightconventionconcertmotorway
Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

I stayed at the this hotel on business I had a show at nec .. I upgraded to a deluxe queen which was worth the 50 pounds.it Really need to sort out the TV options.. not only no choice but terrible quality of signal ... I used the swimming pool the morning before the show ... the changing rooms at the pool are disgusting it was dirty and showers where not clean no shower gel in the cubicles.

The rest of the stay was good .. until I met the most unfriendly door person in the world on my departure to the train station
Is the job not to be at least friendly or nice to guests... not even a smile or thanks for staying. That's was my lasting memory of the hotel a bad mood unfriendly door man

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Patrick S, General Manager at Hilton Birmingham Metropole Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2016

Dear Welsh J

Thank you for your review following your recent stay.

Although I was pleased to see you were happy with your room and the benefits of upgrading, I regret you were disappointed with certain other aspects of your visit. It is certainly not the usual standard prevails at our hotel. Please rest assured your feedback has been discussed with the management team, with a view to improving on those areas highlighted.

I do hope we have the opportunity of restoring your faith in us at some point in the near future.

Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

Lovely hotel with great rooms, indoor pool and general facilities eg shop, bar, restaurant etc.

Slightly dated decor in the reception and communal areas but overall very clean and welcoming. I visited with work which meant I probably couldn't relax as much as I would normally.

Staff were helpful and friendly. The room was modern and incredibly clean and functional.

I would love to return with my partner and get into the pool and enjoy the spa facilities. The location isn't central but it's ok for business or conferences.

Great wifi facilities and sockets for laptops and chargers.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Patrick S, General Manager at Hilton Birmingham Metropole Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2016

Dear LavishLady

Thank you for sharing your views following your recent visit to the hotel.

We're glad to know you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you have the opportunity to visit us again soon for a leisure break. Remember to visit hilton.com to book direct to guarantee the lowest possible rates.

Thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

I stayed here for one night while in the area on business. The first thing I would say is that the hotel is quite large and that it is a bit of a maze, especially the car park!

Check-in was quite busy and I wish I would have used the online check-in option, but I was seen to quick enough. I had inadvertently booked a single room, but it was conformable enough with a bed that is larger than a standard single. The pillows were I think down and they tended to flatten too much when I rested my head. Usually with Hilton there are other pillows available in the room, but I couldn’t find any this time.

The room was on the smaller size and there was no separate door for the bathroom area and the shower cubicle wasn’t that well designed as the water escaped from the door onto the floor too easily and with nothing that I could do about it.

I made use of the gym which was adequate although I suspect that it can become busy with notes on the machine requesting that use is limited to 30 minutes during busy periods. I didn’t use it, but the pool looked very inviting – I will make sure to pack my Speedos if I retrun!

I had my evening meal in the bar area and the food was good, and service prompt considering that the area was busy – I can recommend the chicken and pulled pork pizza! The drinks are overpriced, even by hotel standards, with a pint of bitter being £5.

Breakfast the following morning was busy and I was seated in an area that didn’t have the same selection as the main restaurant – this wasn’t made clear and I had to explore to find this out as there were items such as porridge and freshly cooked omelettes.

The most disappointing aspect of my stay was the picture quality of the television in the room (536) – most channels were unwatchable with so much snow on the screen and also poor sound quality. Hilton really need to invest in this area – it is 2016 and most hotels have some sort of digital system with excellent picture quality and channel selection. This is definitely an area that needs improvement.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business

Dear PBarryUK

Thank you for your feedback.

Our single occupancy rooms were designed with an open plan layout to afford the guest the maximum space possible and all have a double size bed. Your comments regarding the shower door have been passed to our Chief Engineer, but I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

It's good to know that you enjoyed your chicken and pulled pork pizza, a very popular choice with many of our guests. With regards to pricing, we do ensure we remain competitive within the marketplace and our prices are in line with other 4 star establishments throughout the country.

I apologise that the TV reception was poor on this occasion and this is currently being reviewed.

We hope to welcome you back to the hotel soon and hope you have the opportunity of using the pool during your next visit - don't forget your Speedos.

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

Booked a double room.. What did we receive? A twin bedroom with 2 beds pushed together trying to be disguised as a double bed!!! When we reported this the unapologetic staff member said we booked a twin room - our fault!! If that's the case then why try pass the beds off as 1 double? Using double sheets and covers? Absolutely disgusting service - last time I use Hilton. Trying to make out they are 4*.
And get your staff in reception on a customer service course, most miserable stuck up little snot bags I've had the non pleasure of meeting.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Louise

Thank you for your review.

I am sorry we were unable to allocate a double room to you due to high occupancy levels and can assure you that we endeavour to treat all guests with the utmost courtesy and respect and regret you felt this was not the case on this occasion.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Almost everything about our stay here was disappointing.

We originally booked for three nights with a changeable booking, but when we later tried to change to two nights the price had risen to the point that it was the same price as three!

We lodged a complaint and were moved to a cheaper room which was tiny.

The bathroom had a shower that was impossible for me to stand up in and no shower curtain which meant the tiled floor became treacherous.

Food was mediocre at best and again far more expensive than it deserved to be.

And finally, the people picking us up arrived a little early and 15 minutes in the car park cost £10 !!

This was the third time we've stayed at this hotel and it will definitely be the last.

This hotel does not deserve the name Hilton

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business

Dear blamp

Thank you for your review.

We were sorry to learn that you were disappointed with certain elements of your stay.

Without knowing the details of your particular reservation, I am unfortunately unable to offer an explanation. However, I can advise that at certain peak times, restricted booking conditions can apply to certain reservations i.e. to ensure a lower room rate, a minimum number of nights are required.

We apologise for any disappointment regarding your dining experience and will pass your comments to our Executive Chef.

Details of our parking charge policy are displayed at the entrance to the hotel, as well as within the hotel Lobby to ensure guests are aware of the charging policy.

Thank you again for your review.