Birmingham Marriott Hotel(Birmingham)
US$ 163
US$ 129
  • Pool
US$ 81
Jurys Inn Birmingham(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
US$ 75
US$ 65
US$ 98
US$ 79
CrownePlaza.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 88/night.

Free cancellation until 03/08
US$ 130
US$ 122
Hotels.com
ibis Styles Birmingham Centre(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
US$ 67
US$ 65
ibis Styles
  • Breakfast included
US$ 45
US$ 41
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 50/night.

US$ 69
US$ 67
Priceline
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 87/night.

Free cancellation until 05/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 92
US$ 47
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 55/night.

5,842 results
All reviewsthe executive loungehuge hotelcourtesy busbusy hotelgenting arenaleisure facilitiesvisiting the necstayed here for one nightconventionconcertmotorway
Reviewed 15 June 2012

The very first thing I enjoyed was a wonderful walk through a small forest, next to a nice small lake, in my way from Airport Train Station to Hilton Hotel. Arriving at the hotel, and throughout my stay there, I enjoyed a very warm welcome and an excellent status of hospitality, kindness and care for my travel needs. The staff very kindly asked for my flight's departure time and offered me a prolonged check-out, so as to make my staying even more convinient. I recommend Hilton Hotel to everyone travel to/from Birmingham Airport.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
RossMounsey, Manager at Hilton Birmingham Metropole Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2012

Dear Eleni

Thank you for your kind comments and I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and that the levels of service you received was to our normal high standards.

We hope we may have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 15 June 2012

I must say how enjoyable my stay was at this Hotel.The staff really put themselves out to make everything comfortable.
The food was excellent and I am fussy( a year ago it was not as good) well done for the improvements.
I did ask for a quiet part of the hotel as it can be noisy in corridors when events are taking place.

Room Tip: If you want quiet ask for it.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business

Dear Lily

Thanks for your review.

I am very pleased that you found our staff both helpful and friendly and that you had also enjoyed your dining experiences whilst at the hotel.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 15 June 2012

From the moment you arrive to the moment you leave they make you feel welcome. Great customer service would recommend time and time again wouldn't want to stay any wh

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed 12 June 2012

The food is horrendous, the staff mostly unfriendly (the cleaning ladies in my room were not only efficient but very friendly) a couple was... erm... being VERY friendly with one another in the hot tub by the pool and the staff did nothing. The room was very cramped and the walls intolerable thin. The prices they charged was astronomical for food, drink, taking cash out the machine. And soon as the nearby complex was mysteriously shut during this big conference if we wanted decent food we had to leave the area. It was that bad that when we next had an event at the Hilton we stayed at a hotel a good while away. Not at all impressed. The Park inn was a much nicer experience and had lovely rooms and staff... and prices.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
RossMounsey, Manager at Hilton Birmingham Metropole Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2012

Dear Reviewer

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback.

I was surprised and disappointed that you found our staff to be unfriendly. As you will be able to see from other reviews, we are usually highly praised for the friendliness and helpfulness of our staff. However, I do apologise that you found this not to be so.

Again, very disappointed that you found the food not to your particular taste. We have a number of food outlets throughout the hotel, catering for all tastes and budgets.

I do hope you will reconsider and return at some point in the future.

Reviewed 10 June 2012

Just come back today from another amazing stay at the Hilton Birmingham Metropole - and we were so sad to leave!

It's such a fantastic hotel, we always have an Executive Room (which are great!) as it gives us access to the lounge, which is incredible - Gill and the team are all so lovely and make you feel so welcome, the nibbles and alcohol is very much appreciated!

The room, the breakfast, the pool, the lounge - it all makes for a brilliant stay and we can't until we come back!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Jaybee

Thank you for your review following your recent stay with us.

As regular guests you no doubt appreciate the benefits of our Executive Lounge and I am pleased that you find our team there friendly and helpful.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back again shortly.