See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 October 2014 via mobile

I stayed over night at this hotel from the 11/10/2014 12/10/2014 for a work event. Arriving at the hotel early morning I was a pleasant experience at reception and was shown to my room for the night. The room was pretty basic and small but cleanliness was a big problem, the shower tray was full of mould! & the shower head holder was completely snapped off to which I informed staff about but they did nothing. The tv also didn't work properly either. The heating was also turned off so all night I was very cold and struggled to sleep along with the noise of aeroplanes flying over, I'm not sure how close the hotel states how close it is to the airport as I didn't book this myself but just a word of warning it is very close!! The food was all Asian based with only 3 english meals on the menu which were the traditional ones; pie and mash, fish and chips ect so me and work colleagues decided to eat out. Overall a terrible experience & an even worse nights sleep. Will not be returning

Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Meganelizabetha
Reviewed 6 July 2012

the hotel is dirty and damp in an old fashioner look the bed dirty and look like a building site and it is now closed become the lost of money for the revamp of the hotel and the new block

Room Tip: look before you go
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Thomas S
Reviewed 16 April 2012

This was a last minute booking by a colleague and it will be the last time he books a hotel for me! Rooms were tatty, stained and unchanged bed linen! one even smelt very strongly of cannabis and the door lock didn't work! There is nothing left to say other than avoid if possible!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank ely_yellow
Reviewed 18 March 2012

I wasn't expecting much for the price but I found the 18th birthday party on a friday night a bit too much when I'd been working and was up early for another busy day...wasn't even warned!! Room was quite nice, simple so make sure you take shampoo, hair dryer etc. The people were lovely,one member of staff specifically who seemed to be doing everything! Breakfast was great, although I didn't get the chance to taste the cooked breakfast. Had a meal one night in restaurant, which was delicious! although the dirty plates were still there when i went down for breakfast. Overall- I wouldn't stay again! sorry.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 February 2012

We arrived on a Sunday eve before an early flight next day. We are OAPs and had had a long journey. We were greeted with grunts and indifference, our money removed from us before seeing the room. Room 1 was approached past several bags of dirty laundry in the corridor. It had a kettle but no cups, tea etc. a flat screen TV was on in the room when we arrived and we turned it off with difficulty. The room seemed to be a dumping ground for random old furniture. The "en suite!" was minute, not very clean, a broken tap on the sink, no shelving, minimal towels and mouldy grouting everywhere. Wires hanging out of walls, only one feeble working cental light, bed like a board with springs poking through, pillows like biscuits. Filthy radiator planted in middle of floor and whole place stank of smoke.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple