“Good food quick service ”
Review of Ken Ho

Ken Ho
Ranked #438 of 2,535 Restaurants in Birmingham
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

Mid week dinner with friends - good atmosphere, we had no reservation but that wasn’t a problem - quick and friendly service - will return again

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

This is the second time I’ve been to this restaurant!! The food is AMAZING, staff are friendly and happy to help. I go here when I pop to Birmingham for a show at the Alexandra. Looking forward to going again next time I’m up in those parts

Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

Ken Ho is my favorite Cantonese restaurant in Birmingham. 蒜泥排骨 (pork ribs) is my all time favorite. It’s a busy restaurant but service is pretty good. Thanks:)

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

Went out with my in laws and family here. Service was very good. Food came really quick and was very tasty. One of the best I've been to in China town. Very cosy and lovely atmosphere. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

On a business trip four out in Birmingham went looking for a Chinese restaurant. Had no idea what was out there, so wombles about till one took our fancy.
Ken Ho was clean, welcoming and the prices did not make me wince.
Great service, and all the food looked good. Mine tasted very nice, as did everyone else's according to my colleagues. But nobody was offering to share, which although bloody selfish, also showed everyone was very happy with their selection
I would definitely eat here again. Hopefully next time with more generous, sharing, less hungry people