3,706 results
All reviews symphony hall floor to ceiling windows canal view room service broad street the club lounge lovely hotel brindley place mini bar steam room high floor car park spa facilities afternoon tea city centre lovely room building work
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Let me start by saying thank you. The room we had was amazing and the staff listened and responded to information/requests made regarding the trip. However I was unhappy and angry with how leftover room service was left for 7 hours - from 3pm (our check in) till 10pm (when we returned that evening). I notified the reception at 7pm and they were friendly and said it would be dealt with. Breakfast was perfect in the morning and the staff were very friendly and helpful

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
SalmanR180, Director of Rooms at Hyatt Regency Birmingham, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. It is always a pleasure to hear that we have exceeded our guests expectations.
I am sorry to hear though that we failed to continue with the same level of service in regards with the leftover room service trays. This I definitely not what our guests should expect from Hyatt. I have shared you feedback with our Food and Beverage managers, to make sure we evaluate and improve service we provide to our guests.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Arrived Sat 17th Nov for just one night, hotel itself is nice, facilities more than enough, think the pricing is a little out though, a full English breakfast with morning drinks could cost near to £50 for two, £6.50 for a beer, £11-£14 for a sandwich.Our room was on 17th floor with lovely views, one of the cups we went to use in the morning was covered in what looked like cooked dried oats? So was missed on room check.The Staff are great on arrival and during stay, I requested the option to have a drink and card waiting in the room for my husbands birthday and after a email conversation with Matthew he arranged a complimentary sweet platter, balloons and cards & some beers which was a lovely touch and appreciated.Overall a good hotel.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Sarah,

Thank you for your lovely feedback. It is always a pleasure to hear we have exceeded our guest's expectations especially in making their Birthday celebration a little bit extra special.
I will definitely pass your feedback about the staff to our teams, as they always love to hear how their little touches make the whole new experience for the guests.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Enjoyed a nice stay here for a couple of nights during a conference that I attended in the city centre. The hotel was very busy but it seemed they held their standards well. It's quite an upmarket place.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear John,

Thank you for your lovely feedback.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

When we Arrived there was a Queue, were greet with glass of prosecco while we waited to check in, hence service being checked in was very welcoming and explained in good detail, checking out was brilliant no problems very quick and helpful as we had a late train back they held our luggage until we needed to collect it.

Room was Superb very clean and the bed was the most comfy bed I have ever slept in, Room service was on time as did not have Hot Chocolate in room came within ten minutes.

Spa services with pool/saunas/Jacuzzi all of these were available with the room free, very enjoyable with all, very relaxing! The Bar was very friendly as my other half asked for a Tennessee ice tea asked if any chance could do it as not on the menu the barmaid out of her way amazingly made it for him!

Overall this is the best hotel I have stayed in, as I have stayed in hotels in London with this level of service and the Hyatt has truly well classed over them, I would definitely stay here again!! Top notch :D Thank you to the staff! Keep up this level of service!

Room tip: Canal view for rooms are better, higher floor are better view too
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Marie,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about our hotel. It is always pleasure to hear that we have exceeded our guest's expectations.
I will share your feedback about our staff to the team, as a motivation and encouragement to stay the best in the customer service they provide.

We are looking forward welcoming you back to our hotel.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Excellent hotel, great service and quality, good gym and spa area. Staff all very helpful. Only downside was the noise coming from the interconnecting room as the doors did not seem to be sealed very well. Wifi was ok, but at some times was intermittent

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Dear Mark,

Thank you for your lovely feedback. Nevertheless, we will look into the constructive feedback you have left about the interconnecting room and the WIFI connection to make sure we evaluate and improve service we provide to our guests.