1,610 results
All reviewsbroad streetseparate toiletcar parkbrindley placesymphony hallbarclaycard arenabirmingham centreexecutive roombars and restaurantssaturday nightnight lifesofa bedcentral locationearly hoursper daystayed here for one nightreception area
Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

You don’t book Novotel expecting atmosphere so the lack of it was not disappointing. You do expect efficient check in, clean efficient decor, a decent sized spotless bedroom with a comfortable bed and a shower that works. That is what you get at the City Centre Novotel.

The restaurant menu was very unexciting but breakfast was good.

Good for business travel but I wouldn’t choose it for a romantic weekend.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Ian_Dick, General Manager at Novotel Birmingham Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2017

Reviewed 29 November 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Ian_Dick, General Manager at Novotel Birmingham Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

Novotel Birmingham was a standard hotel. I expected a little more for my money, if I am honest.
The downstairs of the hotel is all modern, fresh and clean looking.
As you go up to the rooms, this changes. I would say the bedrooms are 3 out of 5.
The bed was big and clean. The carpets in the room and hallway were not so good.
The whole room felt a little tired for the money it cost.
Also very disappointed that breakfast was not included in room price. £13+ is a little too much for a single breakfast also.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Ian_Dick, General Manager at Novotel Birmingham Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Thank you for your review I am so sorry to hear that on this occasion you were disappointed with your stay. Please accept my sincere apologies for the issues you had experienced with the quality of your room. I would really like the opportunity to speak with you about this on the phone. so that I can resolve to your satisfaction. the best number to reach me on is 0121 643 2000

Reviewed 18 November 2017

Stayed here before, this hotel is situated within the centre of Birmingham and I was here for a training course the next day.

The hotel was of good standard, well maintained and clean. Nothing special and nothing bad. A corporate city centre hotel. Added bonus was underground parking which was inexpensive for a city centre.

Limited options for food and drink, but what I did have was fine.

I would stay here again if I had to stay City Centre.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Ian_Dick, General Manager at Novotel Birmingham Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2017

Reviewed 12 November 2017

Excellent stay whilst going to a concert. Couldn’ Have been better. Could have done with a little more variety on the menu but there was one suitable dish.
Only 5 minutes walk from Symphony Hall. Ideal situation

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Ian_Dick, General Manager at Novotel Birmingham Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017