US$ 100
US$ 82
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 95/night.

ibis Styles Birmingham Centre(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
US$ 70
US$ 72
US$ 68
Priceline
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 85/night.

US$ 68
US$ 51
  • Breakfast included
2,688 results
All reviewsan early flightbirmingham airportterminal buildingdeparture loungeseparate toiletcar parknext morningexecutive roomovernight staysofa bedfamily roomquick checkshort stayone night staygenting arenagood nights sleepnight's sleep
Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 1 night prior to an early morning flight. Location is excellent. Literally across the road from departures. The bar was a nice atmosphere and served a good range of food/drinks but our portion of chips wasn’t of good quality - soggy, like warm at best and £3.50 I think..... the decor is dated. We couldn’t get our heating to work properly for ages so the room was freezing. The bed wasn’t very comfy either. Would have to think twice about staying here again as it cost £99 without breakfast and to be honest the only good thing was the location.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Ian_Dick, General Manager at Novotel Birmingham Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

Good morning and thank you for your review. I am sorry to read your experience was somehow disappointing and I will debrief your comments with the team. I hope we will still have the opportunity to welcome you back and better serve you in the future. Wishing you the best for the festive season.

Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

Booked an overnight stay before flying to Mexico. The room was basic but clean and had everything we needed for a short stay including a fridge. Welcomed in to the hotel by friendly staff and given a brief overview which was much appreciated. Had a surprisingly enjoyable couple of hours in the bar in the evening. Comfy sofas, good music and soft lighting. A pint of Birra Moretti was £5.20 which was acceptable considering the location. In the morning we dropped our cases off first of all at the airport which was just a two minute walk from the hotel and then went back to the hotel for a breakfast. Plenty of choice, good quality and indeed it set us up for the day. Would definitely return.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Ian_Dick, General Manager at Novotel Birmingham Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Good morning and many thanks for your comments. I hope you had an amazing time in sunny Mexico! I will share your comments with the team and I am sure they will all join me in wishing you the very best for the festive season. I am looking forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 3 December 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Ian_Dick, General Manager at Novotel Birmingham Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

I was staying at another hotel next door and decided to find somewhere different to eat dinner. I arrived around 9.30 expecting to be turned away as it was quite late but was greeted warmly and offered a table. I had trout with carmelised lettuce that was delicious and very fresh. The service was very attentive with staff checking regularly that I had all that I needed. It was a great meal with good ambience that brought some relief to a long and stressful day. Unlikely to return to the area but if I did this would be my choice of restuarant to eat.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Ian_Dick, General Manager at Novotel Birmingham Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Good morning and thank you for your kind review. I will make sure to share it with the team as I am sure they will appreciate the praise. If you ever come back to the are, we will be delighted to welcome you back. Wishing you the very best for the fast approaching festive season.

Reviewed 24 November 2017

Convenient for NEC and airport, we stayed after trip to NEC for exhibition, doesn't warrant its 4* it's more a 3*. Rooms tired but OK, I guess most are staying here just for a night, not a holiday, so suffice for a night to get your head down. Restaurant and bar serve same meals, basic pub grub but ok. All the staff we met were good and friendly.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Ian_Dick, General Manager at Novotel Birmingham Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Good morning,

Just a few words to thank you for your comments. I hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back.