“Always tasty”

Shobha's
Ranked #1,139 of 2,452 Restaurants in Birmingham
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Love going to shobha’s, tried the new noddles which were so tasty. Every time I go I always get great service, great food. One of my favourite places.

ShobhasStarCity, Guest Relations Manager at Shobha's, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Dear Krish,

Thank you for visiting Shobha's and taking the time for your feedback. We are delighted that you enjoyed the new menu item. Thank you for visiting Shobha's, Star City and we look forward to seeing you soon!.

Reviewed 15 May 2018

I have been here many times over the last few years and absolutely love the Indian dishes and the kind staff. Never had any problems or issues. An absolutely wonderful place to eat :)

Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

Too good food, kids, Mum, dad, cousin, myself and wife, we all enjoyed! Best dinner with indian authentic taste.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

ordered a dosa and for some odd reason had daal in it - and the daal that wasn't even cooked properly. The dosa was pretty tasteless. The Idli sambhar was ok and probably the only redeeming part of out meal but I would avoid the dosa's - or even just get one to try out before ordering more then one.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

We visited this place yesterday after a long time. Sherekhan has gone down the hill after a Chef change. There was too much waiting at oodles noodle, and we wanted to skip Peri Peri. So thought, let's give this another shot, after almost 4 years, desperately hoping things might have changed a little. How wrong were we. Still same unorganised waiting and sitting arrangements. Same dirty tables , though the lady did clean it in 5 mins. Same menu. Same below par dishes. Take chilli paneer for example. I mean, how the hell can you make this dish so bad. It's bloody skill I tell you. Mango lassi was good. Pepsi was okay. Kathi roll, samosa chat and alu tikki chats were passable. Cutlery felt ancient, must've been used by the moghuls. All in all, I think we're done for another 5 years.

1  Thank Kaushal S