“Impeccable experience and far better than a 5...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
zahranawa...
London, United Kingdom
“Impeccable experience and far better than a 5 star hotel!”
Reviewed 25 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

The title of this apartment - "Stylish Stay in the Sky" is no exaggeration because it is exactly what you get - a stylish stay in the sky :)

I absolutely LOVED the apartment and I really did enjoy my stay!

The entire apartment's decor was simply stunning, from the bedroom to the living room and even the shower was amazing! The decor of the apartment is so much better than a 5 star hotel! I had such a comfortable stay at the apartment and I slept great during my stay. This apartment is actually on the 23rd floor which gave a spectacular and a panoramic view of Birmingham.

The apartment is in a very convenient location where it is next to the Mailbox which has plenty of restaurants, shops and a cinema. It is also a very short walking distance to New Street station, BrindleyPlace and Bullring shopping centre. It is right by the canal which makes it so lovely to have a walk alongside the canal at nights :)

Kash was a superb host - he was very friendly and welcoming. He was available at at all times if needed and went out of his way to ensure I had a great stay! He was very efficient in responding to my enquiries which was helpful. Kash also gave me a list of recommendations of where to eat and to explore in Birmingham which was very accomodating of him.

To summarise, I really loved my stay in this apartment because the ambience, location and the most welcoming host I have ever had in combination was far better than any 5 star hotel I have stayed in!

I would definitely recommend this apartment to anyone who is looking to stay in Birmingham :)

Your age range 18-24
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Marina251...
“Stay in the Sky”
Reviewed 13 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

A friend and I needed a rental in Birmingham city centre. We have stayed with Kash and Lucas previously and had a very good experience so we decided to contact them again. Once again we had a very enjoyable stay. The apartment was exactly as described and accomdated all of our needs. It was very clean and comfortable. It's a fantastic place to stay with a great location. Would highly recommend this rental!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing