Avon Guest House
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Falstaff Hotel(Leamington Spa)
  • Free Internet
Eaton Court Hotel(Leamington Spa)
  • Room Service
Avenue Lodge Guest House(Leamington Spa)
View Hotel
Victoria Park Lodge(Leamington Spa)
View Hotel
All reviewslovely guesthouseb bjacuzzi roomtown centreportuguese cafedouble bed and single beddecorated to a very high standardwarwick castlemini fridgeroad parkingshower gelmins walk awaylarge hotellovely roomlate checkfantastic locationexcellent accommodation
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 December 2011

Arrived at this lovely place around 6pm on a cold Dec night. the outside looked absolutely lovely. Inside was warm and comforting. We were welcomed in straight away. the host is so pleasant. offered to carry our bags to our room. The room was so clean and tidy and relaxing. the heating was put on for us and we were really made to feel at home. bathroom was spacious clean and tidy again. good working shower. mini fridge in room. nice tv to enjoy at night!
The host took time out to recommend places to visit and eat in. very friendly couple. breakfast was so nice. a good choice for a small place. all freshly made. very impressed.
nice location 10mins away from shops and the castle. would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed 5 November 2011

This was my second stay at the Avon Guest House. The welcome was friendly, the room was clean and comfortable. I woke refreshed. I have already booked my next visit there.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank LizzieL403
Reviewed 24 October 2011

We stayed at the Avon Guest House for two nights. We were a party of 4 staying in two rooms. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. Very nice Sony flat screen TV's with lots of stations. The breakfast was excellent! The hosts (Richard & Nina) were very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this B&B to anyone. The location is close to the train station and town centre and walking distance to the Castle.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 October 2011

Been in UK for 2 months travelling around and this is the worst B & B that we have stayed in. Booked through the Warick Information Centre as a 4 star and from our experience it would barely rate a 1 star. Room and furnishings shabby, dirty and on closer inspection bedspread was damaged and torn at bottom. Linen not crisp and appeared not clean and powerboard and cabling exposed. Television had about 4 working stations. Bathroom floor lino had holes exposing holes in the floor and all walls were in need of some repair, shower regulator faulty, with no constant hot water flow, and the toilet seat was unstable. Chair in the bedroom, cream coloured was filthy and stained. Cannot comment on breakfast as we rose early and left as soon as possible for fear of it being the same standard as the accommodation.

Room Tip: Do not stay here at all
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Glenn M
Reviewed 21 September 2011

I stayed at the Avon Guest House on business every week between August 2008 and April 2011. Could not have asked for more really - clean comfortable rooms, quiet location, tasty breakfast and lovely hosts. Richard and Nina made me feel welcome every time I stayed. I've changed jobs now so don't go to Warwick any more, but I really miss my visits. Highly recommended - and if you go, make sure you check out the Castle Balti curry house!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business