“Cheap and cheerful breakfast”
Review of The Thomas Lloyd

The Thomas Lloyd
Ranked #5 of 8 Quick Bites in Warwick
Price range: US$ 4 - US$ 15
Cuisines: International, British, Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast
Description: A pub and a great dining experience, One of the JD Wetherspoon companys growing portfolio of hotels and dining pubs. A pretty, dining pub situated in the heart of Warwickshire, only a stones throw from Warwick Castle and other great Warwick attractions.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Came here before our visit to Warwick Castle. A typical Wetherspoon pub, large roomy interior and friendly staff. The breakfast menu was the same as in other Wetherspoon pubs and we had an eggs Benedict and a small breakfast. Service was prompt, food (and plates) hot and as always it was good to have the opportunity to refill our tea and coffee cups. A great place for a good value breakfast.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Gorgeous breakfast today whole family enjoyed every bite . Very hot and tasted delicious staff was great . Food came out fairly quickly I would come back again so please keep you the good work.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 30 October 2018 via mobile

We have visited many Wetherspoon pubs on our travels and I'm afraid to say this is the worst one we have ever been to. The place needs tidying up, the locks on the toilet doors were broken and we had to ask for our table to be cleaned as it was very sticky.
The main issue I had was with a member of staff who served us, he is in dire need of customer service training. To start with our order was missed, when we enquired about our meal, after noticing all the other tables that were occupied after us had been served, we were told by this member of staff that the food orders did not always come out in order. He then came back to tell us that our order had been cancelled, the kitchen staff were remaking it and it would be another ten mins, no apology was given. Twenty minutes later our meal arrived. We had ordered ham and cheese panini, which only had ham in one end and was very over cooked. I asked if we could have another drink to share, due to our order being missed and as a result we had been waiting for 50mins longer than we should have and had finished our drinks. We were told by the same member of staff that it wasn't company policy, I said that I did not find this acceptable, the member of staff then said that it wasn't his fault and I was being rude to him, at this point I asked to speak with the manager. When the Manager arrived, I have to say that her attitude was a huge improvement on the young man who we had dealt with. She apologised for the behaviour of the member of staff, explained that it wasn't company policy to give free drinks but could offer us a free desert, which was a nice gesture but completely baffling as one soft drink to share cost a third of the price of the puddings. Unfortunately when the pudding arrived it had obviously spent a long time in the microwave as was also overcooked. I feel I have been generous giving this place two stars and is solely down to the service we received from the manager, the food and the young man who served us gets no stars.

Reviewed 30 October 2018 via mobile

Just had a meal at Lloyds food was ok pleasant but then was told 9 o clock children have to leave where is that on the door stipulating no children after 9 especially when ordered the food at 8:30

Reviewed 27 October 2018

A recent visit and one of the last warm evenings we sat outside for a time having a couple of drinks. This pub is always popular, a range of drinks, a large pub in the Warwick market square.