“Lovely place”
Review of Thirteen Bakers

Thirteen Bakers
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Warwick
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 6
Description: Artisan bakery and coffee house in the centre of Warwick, serving handmade bread, sweet and savoury bakes, deli-style sandwiches, and locally sourced teas and coffees.
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

Such a nice place to get a coffee and pastry! Delicious cakes/pastries/sandwiches and a great quality coffee. Also lovely staff :) will definitely return

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Although I am fairly local, this little gem has escaped my attention but once I discovered it I visited it twice in a week.
Luke is very personable young man who I chatted with and he makes the best flat white I have tried in a long while. And I know my coffee.
I simply had to try delicious cakes displayed at the counter. - at both of my visits. I also took away some - just to ensure that they taste equally good later lol
I also bought sour dough bread - exquisite.
I am forever hooked. May tip they stay there forever.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Since my last review can say having tried the Cruffin it was so delicious and filling. A work colleague has tried also and gave the thumbs up and she not easy to please.

Wonderful Hot Cross buns for Easter, nothing like the massed produced you buy.

A real privilege to have this bakery in Warwick.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

A real find in Warwick. I recommend the sandwiches, Bhullars and Cruffins (all I’ve tried so far). The service is always friendly from the welcoming team. Thank you for your consistently amazing service and food.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

Popped in for a cake and cuppa, and was presented with a big smile and some yummy looking breads and cakes. Not a huge selection, although it was later in the day, but the scandi bun I had was very good, and the bread fresh and tasty.
The service was perfect - tea machine was playing up but the guy went out of his way to make a hot drink for me, which I hugely appreciated (can't have cake without tea!). Reasonably priced too.
I suspect I will be wandering past again in the near future, a bit earlier this time although it took me long enough to decide what to have with a smaller selection!