The Warwickshire
Woodland Grange(Leamington Spa)
  • Free Internet
Grand Hotel(Kenilworth)
  • Restaurant
Eaton Court Hotel(Leamington Spa)
  • Room Service
Falstaff Hotel(Leamington Spa)
View Hotel
All reviewshealth clublovely hotelkids poolmain poolgolf breakgolf facilitieskids clubfamily areaadult barpool spaleisure facilityovernight breakgreat poolbig bedgreen lighthotel guestsfacilities are great
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

It all started so well with a lovely & efficient welcome at hotel reception. It all went rapidly down hill in the restaurant where I was ignored for 10 minutes by clueless staff who just ambled around obliviously while I was waiting to be served. Even a ‘manager’ walked past me and ignored me!

I was finally served by someone who was so slow & lethargic I can only assume that he had been heavily indulging in Warwickshire’s finest super skunk.

I would like to say that I was singled out for this treatment, but sadly not. It seems that several other guests deserved to be treated with disdain also!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
jlangdon2016, Manager at The Warwickshire, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2017

Dear Scott C,

Many thanks for taking the time to add your feedback to Tripadvisor, however on checking the Duty Manager log for this day I don't have any note of a complaint made from yourself or any other guests?
I am very sorry that you feel the service you received was below standard, however I do feel it is somewhat inappropriate to imply that a member of our team was under the influence of drugs.
The male that served you was actually in training on his first shift and I am sure once he gets up to speed with where everything is his service will be impeccable. As per our other feedback on here you will see that our customer service is something we pride ourselves on delivering to a very high standard!
I will of course discuss your comments with our food and beverage manager and pass on your feedback, however it would have been great if you had alerted a manager on duty at the time and we could have resolved your complaint immediately for you.
If you would like to contact me personally to discuss please do so either by calling 01926 409409 or by email at j.langdon@theclubcompany.com

Many thanks

Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

Used this gem of a hotel for a week's stay whilst on business nearby and shall certainly return.

Service was great. Lovely (adults) bar, and I thought that food was really nice, despite other guests comments. I'm not a breakfast eater generally so couldn't comment on this.

My room was fabulous with double aspect views and I felt totally at home, and safe which as a solo female business traveller is key.

I will return and next time plan to try the spa!

Highly recommended.

Dear Hinksyj,

Many thanks for your great feedback, it's lovely to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and will be returning in the near future! All of our facilities are available for our guests use on a complimentary basis so please feel free to try out our lovely pool, steam room, hydropool, sauna and gym! If you would like to book treatments with us please feel free to drop me an email at j.langdon@theclubcompany.com and I will be happy to help you get this arranged.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Lovely stay, lovely staff from reception to restaurant to spa. Jade in the spa deserves a special mention, lovely girl who went the extra mile

jlangdon2016, Manager at The Warwickshire, responded to this review, 22 Nov 2017
Dear Sharon W,

Many thanks for your great feedback and we are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We will pass on your comments to Jade too, and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

We had a absolutely fantastic stay. Such a beautiful hotel with lovely modern clean rooms. The on-site facilities are great the restaurant serves nice food and a fantastic breakfast. Spa and gym facilities are really good can be busy at times but still very enjoyable. The staff where very helpful during our stay and helped with taxis when we needed them. I will definitely be coming back.

jlangdon2016, Manager at The Warwickshire, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Dear Thegiggirl,

Many thanks for your great feedback and it's lovely to see that you enjoyed your stay so much, and the facilities on offer. It's also great to hear that the staff were helpful with your queries, so thanks for feeding that back!

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Warwickshire in the near future, keep up to date with our Facebook Page 'The Warwickshire Hotel' for more great offers!

Reviewed 7 November 2017

Great Hotel with great amenities. Room and spa were excellent. Breakfast good. Only sticking point is the hotel is quite a way from town and if you cannot eat from the limited menu by 9:30 pm there is no facility to eat at all!! No night service, no sandwiches, nada.

Thank god for Take away deliveries!!!

Room Tip: Don't arrive hungry
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
jlangdon2016, Manager at The Warwickshire, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Dear Steve,

Many thanks for your feedback, though I have to say, I am a little puzzled by your comments! We certainly do offer 24 hour room service, and as with any hotel/restaurant, we have last orders at a set time in the bar/restaurant, which for us is 9.30. However after this we do offer 24 hour room service and the menu is on the desk in the folder in your room?
Could you please contact me at j.langdon@theclubcompany.com so I can look into this further for you? Your stay was actually 4 months ago, you checked in at 9.40pm so wouldn't have been able to eat in the restaurant but there would certainly have been a room service menu in your room, and I cannot see any requests for food that were unable to be processed for you on the duty manager log? I look forward to hearing from you.