US$ 120
US$ 89
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 100/night.

US$ 93
Orbitz.com
US$ 86
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 99/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 125
Arden Guest House(Kenilworth)
Woodside Hotel(Kenilworth)
Ferndale House(Kenilworth)
Victoria Lodge(Kenilworth)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewskavi restaurantbusy roadfull englishhotel restaurantbuffet styletea and coffeecomfy bedyogurtstoneleighwarwickshire
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Travellers on the grass verge by the entrance was hardly a good welcoming start although I guess you can't blame the hotel for that. Stayed in a twin room which was basic and had a tap not just dripping but constantly running as you couldn't turn it off. You couldn't sit at the desk to do any work as the chair wouldn't fit between the bed and the desk, so that was a pointless exercise!! Grouting In the shower /bath was/had been mouldy and coupled with a shower curtain rather than a screen made it a In pleasant experience. Room was far too hot and no option of even a fan. Staff didn't seem that bothered and when I asked if they could serve us coffee/breakfast in the lounge area in the morning in order to have a working breakfast I was told it was not possible as you could only eat in the restaurant. Hotel needs some serious TLC and I'm surprised that Ramada let their name be put above the entrance. Very, very disappointed and will definitely NOT be staying there again!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 July 2017

Just stayed at the Ramada Hotel Warwick for thankfully only one night. Reception staff didn't even acknowledge us standing there waiting to be served. When she did she was incredibly uninterested and clearly didn't want to be there.
Once in the room things didn't improve, loose electrical sockets, holes everywhere and the sink was cracked in about 5 places and the "repair" that was carried out was so bad it was laughable.
Please please don't stay here you will only be disappointed.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank db1357911
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Brought a Groupon voucher for the afternoon tea, all I can say is I was very disappointed, the reception lady was very friendly and took us to our table, the staff were friendly, the prosecco was good, the sandwiches was ham and mustard, I don't like mustard would of been better if it was left separate the other sandwiches were ok, the cakes were not home made, mr Kipling apple pies and scones with cream and jam, the cream was all melted and running down the plate, the room was hot and we had to ask for a window to be opened, just wasn't a nice experience and I won't be returning.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

My room was spacious and clean, the ensuite shower and loo fresh smelling, my bed was comfy and l slept well. My breakfast next morning was fresh and a nice selection. The communal areas are clean fresh with comfy furnishings. All my interactions with staff were very cordial . Altogether a great experience

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank storm n
Reviewed 14 July 2017

Was given a Groupon Voucher gift for afternoon tea for two with a glass of Prosecco and that brought us to this hotel, situated on a busy main road. The whole experience was disappointing. The dining room lacked ambience, there was a screen on one side, I guess hiding the hotplates used for the breakfast buffet because there was a toaster at one end! Initially we were the only couple there but eventually one other couple arrived for the tea.

My husband's pot of coffee was declared to be weak and of a strange taste. As for my pot of tea, well it was the worst I have ever drunk. It was so weak and tasteless. The cake stand contained small finger sandwiches, made with white and brown sliced bread. Fillings were of tinned tuna, a cheap cheese with a slice of tomato, ham and mustard and processed chicken. None of the pastries appeared to be home made and were probably from a freezer. There was a slightly warm and dry small cherry scone with no cream or butter. Other miniature pastries were a tiny macaron, a one bite apple pie, a soggy miniature cream slice and a miniature profiterole. There were no cakes. We were offered a refil of our tea or coffee but we declined and beat a hasty retreat.

As the Kali restaurant seemed to be an Indian one it would seem that they have no conception of what a quintessential English tea should be!

The one redeeming factor was the service, there was no waiting involved and the staff were polite.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple