“Best Burrito ever!!!”

Zapatista Burrito Bar
Ranked #126 of 1,287 Restaurants in Newcastle upon Tyne
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 7
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: GRAB A FISTFUL OF MEXICAN FLAVOURS - We have two restaurants in Newcastle city centre. Located on Grainger Street across from Central Station and Ridley Place. Zapatista Burrito Bar & Mexican Restaurant in Newcastle upon Tyne. Fresh, Delicious and Healthy authentic tacos, burritos, nachos made with love.
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Love love love this place, been multiple times! The chilli burrito is out of this world and the size of a brick! Must try if you haven't already!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Zapatista Burrito Bar

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

My norm when away with work is to grab a supermarket sandwich for dinner as I hate eating in restaurants alone but I spotted this was across from my hotel and decided to try it.
Wasn't disappointed! This was delicious. Fajita and drink for £6 and it was very filling.
Fast service but friendly and fast food. Delighted.

Reviewed 15 July 2017

Although we didn't realise it, we arrived at the premises a minute before closing time. However, the staff made no reference to this as they served us and allowed us to sit in to eat our food. It was good to have a change of food to the usual things that are served in pubs and the ingredients were tasty and fresh. There was no attempt to hurry us along although the staff weren't particularly friendly as they didn't respond when we thanked them as we were leaving about half an hour later. Maybe we had peed them off after all!

ZapatistaBurritoBar2, Manager at Zapatista Burrito Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to review Zapatista. We delighted to hear that you enjoyed our food and pride ourselves on offering something a little different to other operators across the city.

We are however disappointed that you left on a sour note and can assure you that our staff would never intentionally aim to make any of our guests feel unwelcome. Nevertheless if you could get in contact with us at info@zapatistaburrito.com we'd love to make a mends.

Kind Regards,

Zapatista Burrito Bar

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Went in here whilst in Newcastle recently.Dont usually eat in fast food joints but this was pretty good.I had the chicken with spicy sauce and full salad options.Was very tasty.A little steep on price but couldnt complain as filled me up for the afternoon.

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

I like to come to Newcastle and visit a variety of restaurants and luxury places. First time I came here and it looks very modern and the atmosphere was great. Selection of choices to choose from Zapatista is like subway but burrito style. I had a burrito wrap which was really good and mostly which I enjoyed that it was just me and a friend. Peace and quiet and a good experience. Will be coming back again

1  Thank BadBoyReece41