Review Highlights
Economical Food & Drink

Economical Food & Drink even without a voucher or one of their daily deals.Unfortunately they... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Petersun55
Newcastle Upon Tyne

Enjoyable meal and good menu choice. Good service, fair price, nice environment. Would go back... read more

Reviewed 24 August 2018

from US$ 32.20
from US$ 90.20
from US$ 20.60
More Info
All reviews cooked to perfection big screen staff were friendly ipa menu
Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

I popped into this restaurant, as I am usually able to give 5 Star reviews with this chain!
Not in this case!
The Staff were friendly, and the food was to the Hungry Horse's standard.
The toilets were a different matter!
The first cubicle I tried had no lock on the door. The second although having a lock, had remnants of the previous person that had used it!!
I opted not to use the facilities!
There was a "music bingo night" in progress. I think my hearing has just a bit too loud for my liking!
As I am writing this about an hour after my visit, I am hoping that the cleanliness in the kitchen is far superior to that of the toilets, and that I don't have alter my review in the morning.

Date of experience: May 2018
1  Thank DonaldM739
Reviewed 12 March 2018

it is great pub with food and drink very friendly pub in a good location recc anyone to go and try and have some food and drink it is great

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Staff were great with the kids. Balloons kept them entertained along with a film on the big screen and some
Colouring stuff to do. Brilliant food!

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

I popped into this pub for dinner with my wife and teenage son in the way into Newcastle. It's easy to stop off at from the A69 and on the way when travelling to Kingston Park via Westerhope.

There was a football match on TV when we arrived so the atmosphere was lively but not too noisy. The food servings were a good size. The wife and I had the rump steak which was cooked quite rare as we liked it. There was quite a bit of gristle left at the end but the meal on the whole was very nice. My son had some huge stacked burger creation which he polished off and thoroughly enjoyed. We made use of tokens for a discount and ended up paying £20 for three meals and a drink each.

We will definitely pop by again for a cheap but filling meal.

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed 7 February 2018

Great place to eat drink & watch sporting events 2-4-1 on drinks at different times, get the app (Green King season ticket) 10% discount on drinks during sporting events... Staff are fab 10/10. Pete

Date of experience: February 2018