“just ok”
Review of The Beer House

The Beer House
Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

we always come here for drinks before we go on holiday and always ok, but this time got food and it was awful we both got chicken kebab pitta chicken was freezing cold and tiny bit salad and nothing else with it.

4  Thank iclckc444

Reviewed 27 October 2018 via mobile

What a bad start to our holiday!! we got served of a young lass with black hair and was very rude and not even interested what we wanted and more interested talking to another lass who worked with her I came in August and staff were really friendly and cheered the place up the best part of today is watching the snow come down and dying to get in our holidays

Reviewed 20 October 2018 via mobile

This was just horrible. My husband and I had no clue where or what to order. Finally we watched another order so he went to order drinks, asking as well about food to find out they are only doing sandwiches. We sat watching the staff move around "working". Horrid. One girl, just wondered around picking up glasses here and there when she felt like it but the tables were just disgusting. The manager was in the back cooking area laughing away with another two not really working while one was serving drinks after drinks explaining they were only doing sandwhiches. Complete disgusting place.

1  Thank roxstub
Reviewed 19 October 2018 via mobile

Disinterested staff, filthy tables and shockingly over priced disgusting food. Had to ask for the table to be cleaned and you’d think I’d asked for the waitress to donate a kidney. The staff were not overstretched so the place should have been spotless on the plus side the Guinness was ok. Awful start to our holiday. Get your finger out management and shake up your staff please

Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

Not for the first time I have had a pint at the The Beer House in Newcastle airport and thought the same - never again

This time I will never go back. Served by staff who appear to be completely uninterested and playing music so loud you can’t hear your thoughts - I am know I am getting old, but am still paying hard earned cash for a drink.

That’s it, never ever again