“Fabulous! ”

Las Iguanas Newcastle Quayside
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 35
Description: Walk through the doors of Las Iguanas and find yourself transported to Latin America, full of rich and vibrant colours. The philosophy of Las Iguanas is to serve delicious and authentic Latin American food and drink in an environment which evokes the very best of Latin life. You'll discover new tastes, and fall in love with new favourites - and feel the warmth and welcome of South America.
Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

My first visit here and looking forward to going back. Best chicken fajitas I've had and great value for money. Service good and overall a lovely restaurant.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Las Iguanas Newcastle Quayside

Reviewed 31 January 2017

We do visit very regularly whether it be in Newcastle or other cities when away from home and looking for a nice place to eat and drink. The quayside restaurant which is our new favorite Las Iguanas has a beautiful view over the river Tyne and is close to bars nearby. The food is always fantastic and quick. The drinks are also amazing with a 2-4-1 offer on cocktails i always go through the menu! I visited the quayside Las iguanas with my partner for my 30th birthday on the 14th of January and received my food free of charge and also received a free drink of my choice when they realized it was my birthday. Staff are wonderful and always happy to help! Have to say being a lover of mexican/latin food this is overall my favorite restaurant and number one choice!

Dani and Hannah :-)

Reviewed 29 January 2017

It was really busy with lots of large parties when we went which made the service a bit slow, but we were told we would have to wait. Buy one cocktail get another free comes in handy when waiting. Staff couldn't have been nicer, we had an issue with my food but they couldn't have done more to try and resolve. Everywhere gets things wrong from time to time but not many go out if their way to correct it as they did. My husbands food was excellent. We will defiantley return. Amazing customer service.

Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

Came here at lunch on a Saturday with a group of friends, as you can see in the photo it's was basically empty.
However we were told to squeeze in the corner (there was 11 of us)

No one approached us with menus we had to go find some ourselves.

Ordered drinks at the bar and the were rudely told to order food the same way.

One of my friends went up to the bar to order food and was told "well you can order food but you haven't got much room left" very snotty considering they put us on that table.

After our first drinks we went across to picture and piano directly opposite which is far better and better service.

Shame the staff were so rude as the food was nice!

Reviewed 28 January 2017

A bit of a walk from Newcastle center in the winter but well worth it. The staff were very pleasant and attentive. The food was excellent, piping hot and prepared exactly as we liked it. We have only been a couple of times so far but will be returning very soon. We used a discount voucher but the normal menu is excellent value for money with plenty of choice.