Open today: 9:00 PM - 2:30 AM
Review Highlights
Really enjoyable night out!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
mattfrost216
Ipswich, United Kingdom
Birthday outing

I’m Good nightclub Lots of fun. Cool retro music would return another time if we’re in Guildford... read more

Reviewed 11 July 2018
Lmjc16
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

So disappointed. I love popworld but the bouncers are terrible. They will kick you out if you're having a good time. Such a shame. If you want to not get kicked out then you better act completely sober and boring. Bad bad service.

1  Thank GDeRienzo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Really enjoyed popworld. Good music for start and very busy. Dancefloor a bit small but wasn't overly bad. Cheap - drinks were reasonably priced and lots of variety in the people about - there's the right vibes. Not too many guys - lots of girls too! And enjoyable club - certainly coming back.

1  Thank mattfrost216
Popworld G, Manager at Popworld, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Matthew,

We are glad that you enjoyed your night out at Popworld Guildford and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 22 September 2018

Managed to make it in and it was awful, grimy surroundings. and as the designated driver was a terrible start to the evening. Left to meet someone at train station and was not allowed back in, to quote the door staff "why would you wear a jumper to a club." Then asked to speak to the manager who said I had too much to drink?! The get out of jail free card for, I don't know what happened but that is easier to resolve the situation. Had to reunite outside and leave, terrible experience all round.

Popworld G, Manager at Popworld, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2018

Hi James,

At Popworld we have a very relaxed dress code, so anything besides sport shorts, tracksuits etc is excepted. We have never refused anyone entry just because they are wearing a jumper?!

As far as alcohol is concern, because the duty of care we must comply to being a licensed venue, when we feel a person is too intoxicated entry is refused. This is in the best interest of you, staff and other customers. Intoxication is a hard thing to measure and is very speculative but each person is accessed and observed individually by a staff member. We are sorry if we didn't get it right on this occasion.

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

I’m Good nightclub
Lots of fun. Cool retro music would return another time if we’re in Guildford again

Popworld G, Manager at Popworld, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Hi, thank you for your review! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Went to popworld with some friends as went a fortnight ago and had a good night as played loads of pop music which is what I though popworld was all about but sadly that is not true. All the DJ did all night was play current music and went I repeatedly went to speak to the DJ to request some 80s music he kept giving me the brush off saying "later" this went on for about 3 hours, I'm sorry but I should think a requested song shouldn't take that long to be played. On my last request I tapped him on the shoulder to get his attention and he said if you hit me again I will get you thrown out, I work in care and to be accused of hitting someone really upset me.

3  Thank jlpilbeam
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Fav club, good value for money, quick service, good music and lighting.
Staff are lovely and friendly

Popworld G, Director of Sales at Popworld, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Hi Alex, Thank you for your review! We are glad you had a good night- Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Really awesome and happy atmosphere! Such a laugh, staff are so friendly and just a wicked night out!

Hi Stephmitchell29

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Amazing atmosphere, friendly bar staff, good choice of drinks/cocktails, best club to go to in Guildford.

1  Thank Gavin T

Hi Gavin T

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Booked a VIP booth at Popworld we had an amazing night out- could not of asked for anything else, the hostess was lovely, table was decorated, drinks were cheap, security were great and the whole overall vibe of the club was great! Would definitely recommend and will be rebooking soon!

1  Thank EllaBrown365

Hi EllaBrown365

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Was visiting some friends at uni and they recommended going to pop world. Had such a great night here, good music, good deals on drinks! Overall such a fun night!

1  Thank Freedom666826
Popworld G, General Manager at Popworld, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Hi thank you for your review, hope to see you again soon!!