Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Review Highlights
OMG - We Loved Every minute of it!

From point of research into such an experience, to exploring the webstie and booking, followed by... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Sandy M
London, United Kingdom
White Cliffs round trip

This was a wonderful trip and such a brilliant way to start the Christmas festivities. I opted for... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
T B

All reviews flying scotsman return journey premier dining network rail day trip christmas market pullman class kings cross pullman carriage standard class tea and coffee course dinner champagne breakfast style dining waiting staff full english breakfast london victoria
Reviewed 5 April 2018

My wife and I travelled in a Pullman carriage from Stratford to Bath on the 27th March, this was our first trip with steam dreams, and there is nothing I can say other than what a most amazing and incredible day, the staff, food, service and all round experience was something I will never forget, we will definitely be making another trip.

1  Thank Ian M
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We had a great day out travel, food, company, and the service crew on board were excellent could not ask for more. Bath was rather cold but we were able to visit various sites in the 2.5 hrs available The Dream team made up for this with a first class meal on the return trip home. Thank you for a great day out.

2  Thank George B
Reviewed 29 March 2018

Many thanks for another great day out on the Cathedrals Express from Slough to Bath earlier this week. A very enjoyable , comfortable (even in Premium standard) , trip with happy helpful staff & great on board service in coach J.

Nothing bad to say about the whole trip & look forward to my next booked trip from Salisbury up to Bristol on 3rd May.

I really like having the opportunity to travel mid week as weekends can sometimes be difficult for me with other commitments. Your ‘formula’ may not be appreciated (misunderstood ?) by some die hard ‘Steam enthusiasts’ but as a relatively new customer I think it works very well and I appreciate the ‘little extras’ ( tea/coffee/ Good seats etc) that your team offer.

Well done !

1  Thank JohnG3493
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Brilliant Day out on Steam Dreams, Dining in Premier style for 2, we enjoyed a wonderful breakfast & 4 course evening meal served by Keanua who looked after us.expensive but definitely worth it especially as it was leaving from our local station Sidcup.

1  Thank 779maron
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

I wanted to thank a Friend for the help that he'd given me and knowing he was a bit of a steam fanatic I decided to take him on a steam dream trip to Carlisle.

I am not interested in steam trains but I thoroughly enjoyed the trip . We travelled first class in the Pullman carriage which looked lovely the tables laid with fine cutlery on crisp white tablecloths with old-fashioned lights at the end.

The staff were very attentive and the food was delicious . We started the day with Danish pastries and coffee and then had a full English breakfast served with champagne . We then sat back and enjoyed the trip through some beautiful countryside. We arrived at Carlisle where we had just over an hour to ourselves just enough time for a coffee and a piece of cake in the station cafe as it was too cold to do anything else .

On our return to the carriage we were given cups of tea and cake as the train set off home . As it grew dark our evening meal was served with half a bottle of wine. The meal was great and included five courses small aperitifs a starter main course a pudding and cheese and biscuits finishing off with coffee . It was all well presented and served and tasted delicious .

Both my friend and I thoroughly enjoyed our day out and although I'm not interested in trains I could well be doing another trip in the future .

It was a great way to say thank you .

1  Thank Ba8ydriver