Leylands Farm
Travelodge
US$ 106
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewssurrey countrysidelog firenarrow roadbeautiful gardenperfect locationannexwoodswalks
Reviewed 19 December 2011

Spent a lovely evening here, lovely location with pretty lane leading to country house. Accommodation very nicely furnished and the hosts were very friendly
Great Bistro pub at the end of the lane
Hope to go back next year :)

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 August 2011

Leylands Farm provides charming and comfortable B&B accommodation. There are lovely walks from the farm but you will need a car to get there. It is like a cross between a holiday cottage and traditional B&B. It was lovely to have so much space, rather than just one room. The accommodation is very well provided including little touches like bath robes, toiletries and chocolate! Ann was friendly and we felt at home there. We are already booking a return visit in the Autumn.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2011

We really enjoyed staying at Leyland´s Farm. It was the perfect British countryside experience that we were looking for: hidden farm on a narrow road amidst the gorgeous Surrey Hills. Very hospitable family, hosted us very well and gave us great tips on where to go and eat in the surroundings.

Totally recommendable for a peaceful and unforgettable long weekend in real and charming tranquility.

We would definitely go back when in the UK again.

Sanchez Family (Spain)

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 April 2011

Both myself and my boyfriend felt incredibly recharged both during and after our stay. Our hosts were most gracious and their eye for detail was impeccable. Those valued touches were so very present in the accommodation. The taste and style reflected in this rural idyll was greatly appreciated by us.We are planing to return as soon as a window in our schedules allows. The walks to Leith Hill were so close, driving was not necessary to reach the footpaths. We accessed them straight from this serene and beautiful property.
Amanda and John, London

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 March 2011

I stayed here several times during 2009/2010. The welcome was superb and I came to feel almost as if I was one of the family. I love walking and this is available from the house - I could walk for miles or just wander and it was good at breakfast time or evening to just stroll around the wonderful gardens of the property.

The accommodation was self-contained with a door leading into the owners' home. They leave food in the 'fridge for breakfast. There was also fresh fruit and small chocolate bars. An added bonus for me was that I could self-cater because there was a fridge and a microwave (thanks to Waitrose and M & S in Dorking! ). I needed to "chill out" and just sit back and relax and this was exactly what I was able to do.

The double bedroom and bathroom were upstairs with lovely views of the garden and countryside. In the lounge/dining area there is a woodburning stove with logs provided for times when additional heat or comfort might be required. I visited in cold weather a couple of times and it was good to quickly light the stove and sit by it. (Ann was willing to light the stove if required but I was happy to do it myself when I wanted it.)

There was plenty of information available about the area for touring, walking, eating places, etc. If I wanted additional information then Anne and Richard (the owners) were there to help me. There were books and games in the property as well.

It was perfect for me and I hope to re-visit at some time this year.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled solo