i stayed at this b&b in november for a night as i was attending my cousins party in long melford, lovely little place, we booked a family room, bathroom was lovely, nice tea/coffee making facilities i didnt attend breakfast but my parents did and said it was nice, the pub downstairs was nice did get abit crowded at times, the only problem i had was the slats on the bed kept breaking but it was nothing big and was still sleepable on overall i would definantly reccomend this b&b to anyone who's just looking for a bed to sleep in for the night!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A True East Anglian Inn! A traditional Inn with 14 bedrooms all but one of which are en-suite. We pride ourselves on the warmth of our welcome to all guests and 'regulars.' Our food is fantastic, traditional English style fayre and the bar is as popular with locals as it is with visitors. Almost uniquely to Long Melford, we offer live entertainment throughout the year for your enjoyment. There is ample parking at the rear and a large garden as well as a huge patio area with an equally huge, heated parasol. A quick pint, a family get together or a week's holiday - whatever the occasion ...We look forward to welcoming you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your The George & Dragon Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The George And Dragon Inn
- The George & Dragon Hotel Long Melford
- The George & Dragon Inn Long Melford, Suffolk