Stayed at Ravenwood Hall as part of their New Year Package. Good atmosphere, real Christmas trees, log fires and candlelight. Staff were on on the ball and nothing was too much trouble. The afternoon teas on both days were excellent as was the food at dinner. Staff did not rush at all and gave diners as much time between courses as they liked. Bathrooms in excellent conditon, which makes a welcome change. All in all a good find and we would love to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the most historic hotels in Bury St Edmunds, steeped in nearly 500 years of history. Set in seven acres of landscaped woodlands and gardens, this country house hotel is easily accessible from the main A14. Whether your visit is for business or pleasure, you will find a winter fireside welcome and a summer poolside welcome. Whatever your needs, you will find a little luxury in the atmosphere of a country home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Ravenwood Hall Country Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ravenwood Hall Country Suffolk
- Ravenwood Hall Country Hotel Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk