“Always amazing ”

Koriander Indian Takeaway
Ranked #5 of 12 Restaurants in Tutbury
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

We’ve had quite a few takeaways from here, and every time it’s been amazing. They are very helpful when deciding what dish to have. Excellent service

Reviewed 13 June 2018

Probably the best food I have eaten.
The Tuesday special was a stunning price, and worth a lot more.
Amazing flavours, it's just a shame I didn't try this earlier.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

1st time we have ordered a takeaway from Koriander and it didn't disappoint! Beautiful food we will definitely be ordering from them again

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Koriander is a take away I’ve wanted to try for some time, but the promise of ‘healthy’ Indian food to be honest was something I thought would be a let down and not worth it. However, after embarking on a new diet, I decided now was the time to try the special buffet menu (Wednesdays) to try a few dishes. We were so impressed, I’ve been compelled to write a review the same evening. The dishes were all very tasty and there was no grease or oil in the dish at all- not easy to accomplish without losing taste. Portion sizes were good and not too over the top and heat and spice were excellent. Will certainly return, just a shame I waited so long.

1  Thank Gareth R
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Had a takeaway from here this evening. Had heard good things but was greatly disappointed. Food was bland. Korma was not creamy like a korma should be. Thai green lamb curry was thick like a balti and tasted like one too. It was nothing like a Thai curry no coconut flavour at all. Naan breads slightly burnt. Was expecting so much better. Only upside was I think it was lamb they used rather than the usual beef in disguise of lamb.