“Tasteless ”

Ranked #15 of 576 Restaurants in Stoke-on-Trent
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 11
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: You'll find us tucked away in one of the timber lodges that make up Trentham's Shopping Village in Stoke on Trent. The perfect spot to have pie & mash for lunch.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Friendly and efficient service. Our friends raved about Pieminster pies, but I really don’t know why. I had the Steak and Stilton offering which was pretty tasteless with an equally tasteless pastry. My wife had similar views about her chicken and tarragon pie.

Pieministerpies, General Manager at Pieminister, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for your feedback Sicros, I'm sorry to hear that you found our pies tasteless. Our pies have won many awards and the quality of our ingredients is of huge importance to us, so it is disappointing to hear you did not enjoy your pie. I would also like to thank you for your kind words about our service, as we pride ourselves on giving the best to our customers and it is lovely when our hard-working staff receives compliments.

Kind regards
Chris Taylor

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had a spinach and feta pie at the recent Bond Night fundraiser event! Was absolutely delicious- one of the best veggie pies I’ve ever eaten! Great dinner to add to a great evening!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We went to a party where these pies were the main course, there was a choice of four chicken and tarragon, feta, moo and meat..........(I must confess I’m not generally a ‘pie lover’ but my husband definitely is)......these pies were just beautiful, my husband loved his feta one. The pastry was perfect (not to thick) and there was plenty of filling. We will certainly be visiting your restaurant. Well done

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had Pieminister pies at this do. I had some moo pie and some chicken of tarragon. Amazing!!! The best pies I’ve ever had. I also had the pleasure of picking the pies up and the staff are the most lovely people I’ve ever met! Highly recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We enjoyed a bond themed night last night and got to choose from 3-4 of the pieminster pies,
I must say I’ve tried Pukka pies, Holland pies Lewis pies and peters pies even Wright’s pies living in Stoke,
And Non of them compare to the great taste filling and pastry on a pieminster pie the hand made taste and feel to the pie I would highly recommend!!

1  Thank David C