“Tasteless ”

Ranked #20 of 590 Restaurants in Stoke-on-Trent
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 11
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: The Trentham Estate is over 700 acres of landscaped garden and our Trentham café is situated in the retail village next door. With outdoor seating and a cosy interior it’s perfect for a pie-stop whether you are refuelling after a morning spent exploring the gardens or shopping in the village. Pieminister Trentham offers a wide range of tasty classic pies (there’s over 13 to choose from), a variety of gluten-free, vegetarian and vegan pies along with pastry-free skillets as well as tea, coffee and of course an amazing selection of cakes.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Friendly and efficient service. Our friends raved about Pieminster pies, but I really don’t know why. I had the Steak and Stilton offering which was pretty tasteless with an equally tasteless pastry. My wife had similar views about her chicken and tarragon pie.

Pieministerpies, General Manager at Pieminister, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Thank you for your feedback Sicros, I'm sorry to hear that you found our pies tasteless. Our pies have won many awards and the quality of our ingredients is of huge importance to us, so it is disappointing to hear you did not enjoy your pie. I would also like to thank you for your kind words about our service, as we pride ourselves on giving the best to our customers and it is lovely when our hard-working staff receives compliments.

Kind regards
Chris Taylor

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Had a spinach and feta pie at the recent Bond Night fundraiser event! Was absolutely delicious- one of the best veggie pies I’ve ever eaten! Great dinner to add to a great evening!!

Reviewed 27 March 2018

We went to a party where these pies were the main course, there was a choice of four chicken and tarragon, feta, moo and meat..........(I must confess I’m not generally a ‘pie lover’ but my husband definitely is)......these pies were just beautiful, my husband loved his feta one. The pastry was perfect (not to thick) and there was plenty of filling. We will certainly be visiting your restaurant. Well done

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

We had Pieminister pies at this do. I had some moo pie and some chicken of tarragon. Amazing!!! The best pies I’ve ever had. I also had the pleasure of picking the pies up and the staff are the most lovely people I’ve ever met! Highly recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed a bond themed night last night and got to choose from 3-4 of the pieminster pies,
I must say I’ve tried Pukka pies, Holland pies Lewis pies and peters pies even Wright’s pies living in Stoke,
And Non of them compare to the great taste filling and pastry on a pieminster pie the hand made taste and feel to the pie I would highly recommend!!

1  Thank David C